Well worn FB marketplace heels

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Texxx

Re: Well worn FB marketplace heels

Post by Texxx »

Shame you didn't peel out the toe crud and eat it before cumming in the left one but amazing find. I've bought used heels like this online and in person, and even got them to send money back as I acted offended that they sold me such used pairs
floplove

Post by floplove »

Thats a great mixture of fresh sperm and her dried old foot crud !
stinkslutshoes

Post by stinkslutshoes »

vldonk wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 10:53 pm What a great purchase.
What size are they?
Can only imagine the smell and taste
They're size 4 UK (37 EUR / 6 US) - I can really feel my cock inside the toebox when I fuck them :D
stinkslutshoes

Post by stinkslutshoes »

Thanks for all of your comments, very much appreciated :D

I fucked them again yesterday:

stinkslutshoes

Post by stinkslutshoes »

Texxx wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 12:17 am Shame you didn't peel out the toe crud and eat it before cumming in the left one but amazing find. I've bought used heels like this online and in person, and even got them to send money back as I acted offended that they sold me such used pairs
You've given me a good idea...Use two accounts to make the owner stand in your cum. Bit of a long shot but what about this:

1. Buy really used heels, obviously dirty/smelly
2. They arrive, have fun with them making sure you spunk the insides heavily and spread the load out to dry..
3. Contact the owner (as you mentioned) complain, ask for a refund, and say you'll send them back...You could even say they were smelly, for added 'kick'. I've done this before on eBay and had some embarrassing responses
4. If all goes well, you've essentially bought a hot girls stinky, sexy shoes, fucked and spunked them, complained and got a refund..

Now for the best bit...

STEP 5

On a separate account, message the same seller and say you really wanted to buy the shoes but just missed the listing. The seller will probably just want rid of them and agree to sell them to you (go for discount too, if you're a player :D )....

Ask for the seller to model them and send pictures before you purchase

If all goes well, she'll model them with your cum :lol:

Then disappear, with pics of her stood in the cummy heels lol
aldonis

Post by aldonis »

Good shot !!!
claudvdb

Post by claudvdb »

Great cumtargets!
Sniff, Fuck, Cum, Repeat :twisted:
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

You unloaded a lot of cum on your shoe.
Will the old, used leather absorb all this cum? Keep the right shoe to smell and compare the cum wear on the left :wink:
Fuck them hard to. :twisted:
mflorest3

Post by mflorest3 »

stinkslutshoes wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 2:10 am
Texxx wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 12:17 am Shame you didn't peel out the toe crud and eat it before cumming in the left one but amazing find. I've bought used heels like this online and in person, and even got them to send money back as I acted offended that they sold me such used pairs
You've given me a good idea...Use two accounts to make the owner stand in your cum. Bit of a long shot but what about this:

2. They arrive, have fun with them making sure you spunk the insides heavily and spread the load out to dry..
3. Contact the owner (as you mentioned) complain, ask for a refund, and say you'll send them back...You could even say they were smelly, for added 'kick'. I've done this before on eBay and had some embarrassing responses
4. If all goes well, you've essentially bought a hot girls stinky, sexy shoes, fucked and spunked them, complained and got a refund..

Now for the best bit...

STEP 5

On a separate account, message the same seller and say you really wanted to buy the shoes but just missed the listing. The seller will probably just want rid of them and agree to sell them to you (go for discount too, if you're a player :D )....

Hmmm? Good idea might have to try it out myself!
Texxx

Post by Texxx »

stinkslutshoes wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 2:10 am

Now for the best bit...

STEP 5

I love the long play, you should do it and allow us to see the journey. Even if the girls don't go for it, just seeing the convos would be so hot