Mother In Laws shoes I sneak and play with

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

mrtickles

Re: Mother In Laws shoes I sneak and play with

Post by mrtickles »

I woo love to get my nose buried into her MeToo leather sandals and those black heels! I bet they both smell good!
She needs a good tickling for sure!!!!
mrtickles

Post by mrtickles »

I would love to get my nose buried into her MeeToo leather sandals and those black heels! I bet they both smell good!
She needs a good tickling for sure!!!! Sniff one shoe while cumming into the other one!
jrebel88

Post by jrebel88 »

mrtickles wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 6:35 am I would love to get my nose buried into her MeeToo leather sandals and those black heels! I bet they both smell good!
She needs a good tickling for sure!!!! Sniff one shoe while cumming into the other one!
Her best smelling shoes by far are her grey slip on shoes along with her UGGs...smell so strong and sexy I can't get enough of them she always goes barefoot with those size 8 meaty soles
jrebel88

Post by jrebel88 »

MIL got some new sexy shoes I played with.... https://ibb.co/VHRwDsJ. https://ibb.co/gDYtyTr
Mushkol

Post by Mushkol »

those are hot ones. Have fun and keep us updated. Would like to see the black heels the next time.
jrebel88

Post by jrebel88 »

Mushkol wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:56 pm those are hot ones. Have fun and keep us updated. Would like to see the black heels the next time.
Yessssss, those black heels are sexy she just doesn't wear much anymore. Love using the ones she wears a lot like her tan UGGs, grey slip one, her brown strap flip flops and the pink mules. Those new red ones already have toe prints and a slight stinky smell from her
Brevelyn

Post by Brevelyn »

jrebel88 wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:10 am
Mushkol wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:56 pm those are hot ones. Have fun and keep us updated. Would like to see the black heels the next time.
Yessssss, those black heels are sexy she just doesn't wear much anymore. Love using the ones she wears a lot like her tan UGGs, grey slip one, her brown strap flip flops and the pink mules. Those new red ones already have toe prints and a slight stinky smell from her
Most of these aren't really my style, but a few have my attention.
The "NaturalSoul - By Natrualizer" slides look like they could be fun. If they are worn enough or pliable, you may be able to insert your cock from the front. The suede sole should feel pretty good, and in an artistic sense, the shape of the opening sort of resembles a mouth, and you can watch the climax from the opposite side. You can also "snug" down the top to your liking, by position of your grip or thumb. Try that method, and see if it does anything for you.
jrebel88

Post by jrebel88 »

Brevelyn wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 4:56 pm
jrebel88 wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:10 am
Most of these aren't really my style, but a few have my attention.
The "NaturalSoul - By Natrualizer" slides look like they could be fun. If they are worn enough or pliable, you may be able to insert your cock from the front. The suede sole should feel pretty good, and in an artistic sense, the shape of the opening sort of resembles a mouth, and you can watch the climax from the opposite side. You can also "snug" down the top to your liking, by position of your grip or thumb. Try that method, and see if it does anything for you.
Yes, never thought about it like that. I've had some fun with those but not as much as the pink mules, grey slip ons and her tan UGGs. Her new red shoes are fun too