wifes heels

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

shoesr

wifes heels

Post by shoesr »

]A few years ago I had a friend come to stay. one night I finished work early and my wife who worked nights was at work too. I got home and the house was in darkness so I tiptoed upstairs to bed I found my friend on the bed with one of the wife's shoes on his face and the other with his balls hanging in the shoe wanking away don't know if I was shocked or curious but watched whilst he came in her shoe. upon realizing I was there he jumped up apologizing to me(he didn't know I had a show fetish too). I reassured him it was ok as he was a really close friend and I think I liked to see him enjoying her shoes as I did. laying there thinking is this a normal reaction I] was a little hard not to do with my friend but what he was doing. after a few years I've read about men letting others fuck or sniff their wife's shoes and would like to know if there is an interest in this and how do you find people who would do. i will attach one of my favorite shoe picks of here and wait to see if anyone would like to participate
Bbrode

Re: wifes heels

Post by Bbrode »

Can’t wait to see
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

Never been in that situation honestly
mflorest3

Post by mflorest3 »

Mmmmmm hot!! You and your friend should fuck her shoes together!
socialman

Post by socialman »

Surprising never thought about that situation but I would separate my fetish hobbys with my real-time friends. It's kind of a challenge to me sharing it
shoesr

Post by shoesr »

Bbrode wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 12:43 pm Can’t wait to see
how can I put the pictures on here
shoesr

Post by shoesr »

socialman wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 12:38 am Surprising never thought about that situation but I would separate my fetish hobbys with my real-time friends. It's kind of a challenge to me sharing it
totaly agree love my friends enjoying thing i love too
xcores

Post by xcores »

I'd love this to happend to us :P
Heelsandnylon

Post by Heelsandnylon »

When we have a friend stay over i always leave some of Sally's heels or sandals about, her dirty laundry basket is also in the spare room they sleep in and sometimes she forgets to remove it while they are staying over, which is fine by me. Luv the thought of them using her stuff as I would expect from them as well. To honest i think all us guys like the idea of smelling our mates wifes stuff.
Sgroentje

Post by Sgroentje »

shoesr wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 6:30 am ]A few years ago I had a friend come to stay. one night I finished work early and my wife who worked nights was at work too. I got home and the house was in darkness so I tiptoed upstairs to bed I found my friend on the bed with one of the wife's shoes on his face and the other with his balls hanging in the shoe wanking away don't know if I was shocked or curious but watched whilst he came in her shoe. upon realizing I was there he jumped up apologizing to me(he didn't know I had a show fetish too). I reassured him it was ok as he was a really close friend and I think I liked to see him enjoying her shoes as I did. laying there thinking is this a normal reaction I] was a little hard not to do with my friend but what he was doing. after a few years I've read about men letting others fuck or sniff their wife's shoes and would like to know if there is an interest in this and how do you find people who would do. i will attach one of my favorite shoe picks of here and wait to see if anyone would like to participate
That is hot! I was always hoping a friend of mine had the same thing, even tho the odds are very little. Would be awesome to play with heels and shoes together
Shoe and feet cleaner 24/7 service with a fresh sticky lotion to top it off