Kurt Geiger platform sandals

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

gooeytwoshoes

Kurt Geiger platform sandals

Post by gooeytwoshoes »

I’ve been a long time forum member but not posted for a number of years, I’ve reciently found the wonder that is the vinted app plus the genius idea of having parcel collection points in local shops so that shoes/boots can be delivered there instead of turning up an home and having to awkwardly explain why random heels are being delivered. I had these gorgeous sandals in my favourite items for a while and then the seller started reducing the price daily. I’d missed out on a few different pairs that had sold so thought these were way too good to let go. They’re currently waiting to be dispatched and I can hardly wait for them to arrive so I can start to enjoy them. An added bonus is that this exact style has been worn by the likes of Taylor Swift, Nicole Scherzinger and Mollie King (my fave Saturdays member)

They have a 6.5” heel and a 2” platform. I’m hoping the toe prints have left a defined ridge rather than just marks where they used to sit, only time will tell. I’ll update when they arrive
phoselover

Re: Kurt Geiger platform sandals

Post by phoselover »

Nice they are very sexy! Can't wait to see your pics
ollyjenk

Post by ollyjenk »

You're doing the same thing I am ! I have got a lovely pair of size 4 clarks heels, nicely worn by a very beautiful young indian woman. they turned up in the week to a locker. the hottest thing was that because I put them in my favourites she messaged me actively trying to get me to buy them.... well If you insist :D

so many really beautiful women on that app with some lovely shoes available
Shoe_shagger

Post by Shoe_shagger »

Lovely heels. How does it work with vinted? I’ve been looking to buy some heels from the site. If you get the parcel delivered to a local collection point does the seller still get to know your name and address?
ollyjenk

Post by ollyjenk »

I'm currently in the process of trying to set up a new account after I got spooked when I made my first purchase. I was worried that having the account linked to my number might make my account come up in someone's "people you may know" or "find my friends" or whatever - but I don't think that's even a feature on the site/app.

I was worried cos I'd have feedback from women and it would raise eyebrows - what was I buying?? It was enough to spook me and i deleted my account.

Once I finally get one of these online SMS receiver things to work I'll have an account with zero ties to me other than payment (card/credit card) but vinted the company won't give a fuck who's buying what plus that info is covered by GDPR etc so they can't just dish it out.

When you buy you you need to see what options the seller has made available, with most you can select an inpost locker (which are usually on petrol stations). The seller gets a label which they stick on the parcel then they send it by putting it in a locker themselves. The inpost stickers dont have anything on but just to be sure I put bullshit info in and when I got the shoes the label didnt have anything on it related to me.

I waited a couple of days then I got an email saying it was delivered, and you go scan a QR and the locker pops open and you get that moment of sheer delight when you put your hands on the parcel and feel the delights inside ;)

If you select one of the other options like delivery to pickup point (i.e delivery to a shop for pickup) etc then they will have to print your name and possibly address on the label as this is needed for the store to validate its your parcel when you collect it. If you use fake details then unless you got ID in that name/address you won't be getting it so inpost locker is your best bet.

Truth be told most of these girls don't give a shit they just want to sell their stuff, but I don't want any comebacks and it definitely makes it more exciting to sneak about. Some of the women you can buy from on there are just out of this world and you'd never get a chance to fuck their shoes in normal day-to-day operations unless you were incredibly lucky, and yet here they are actively trying to get you to take them once they're all worn out.
ZaraSandals

Post by ZaraSandals »

I do the same on Vinted and you're overthinking this - sellers don't see your contact details including phone number and email address. They may see your name and address on the prepaid address label but with printer-free QR code shipping labels being so convenient and the preferred option on Vinted now, realistically sellers may not see your name/address with some shipping options. Just take basic precautions, use a neutral screen name and profile pic, and even if you were a man no one would suspect a thing (e.g. I've contacted sellers before and stated my wife is interested but wanted to ask about the exact size.. etc). Also your purchase history is not visible to other users. Just don't say anything that would freak out sellers and you'll be ok.
gooeytwoshoes

Post by gooeytwoshoes »

Sadly the sale has fallen through, after saying she’d post them the next day she still hasn’t and where it’s been over a week the sale has been automatically cancelled 😞 I was looking forward to getting stuck into these too. Ah well got some good pics from it.
Now do I try and find a pair the same or move on to something equally slutty? Decisions decisions 😂