Most intense orgasm you've had with a shoe?

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

slingbacks77

Most intense orgasm you've had with a shoe?

Post by slingbacks77 »

Iive had many great orgasms with shoes. Mostly involving moms.

I've always been crazy about shoeplay, even when I was a kid. Mom wasnt one who constantly played with her shoes. No, you had to wait for her to do it....heart pounding just hoping it would happen soon. As a boy, I'd spend all morning in church just waiting for her to shoeplay. And when she did I got the best feeling, even though being pre pubescent, I didnt quite understand

Fast forward to when I'm in my early 20s digging through moms closet looking for her old shoes. I found a pair or red peep toes that she wore many years earlier when I was a boy. I immediately fucked the hell out of them. When I climaxed the cum shot through the peep toe and hit the wall. Rope after hot sticky rope. Meanwhile my whole body is quivering.

Thanks mom
Heelsniffer

Re: Most intense orgasm you've had with a shoe?

Post by Heelsniffer »

Did the same but with dearfoam well worn slippers, they were my mom's, while sniffing the right i came in the left shooting through the peeptoe hole and landing a few feet away.
footguy1971

Post by footguy1971 »

When I was in high school, I worked at a gas station where all of the dayshift women (all in late 20s, early 30s) wore either flats or low heels all day long. I usually worked the afternoon closing shift, so I had many occasions to cum in their shoes. Their shift would overlap one hour with mine, so I got lots of sights to get horny as hell to. One of the girls wore a pair of black flats that were severely worn and stunk heavily of her gorgeous little size 6 feet. She mostly wore them barefoot but, on occasion, she'd wear them with pantyhose when she wore a skirt. The one week I had a lot of shifts and I noticed she wore the same pantyhose and skirt 4 days in a row. I loved working with her because she dangled and dipped like crazy towards the end of her shift and tell me how tired and hot her feet were from standing on them all day. I could smell her feet when she popped out of her flats! I had a visible boner and I'm positive she noticed. This one particular day, her husband came in and asked her to hurry up or they'd be late for a dinner reservation. For some reason I'll never know, she ran to the bathroom with her bag and came out dressed in a killer "going out" outfit. She came back behind the counter and left her bag saying she was sorry to drop it and run. I assured her it was OK. As soon as she was gone, I went straight for her bag. Jackpot! Everything she was wearing was in the bag and it stunk wonderfully. I'm glad it was a slow evening as I spent most of it smelling her panties, pantyhose and flats. I wanted so badly to put my cock in one of the feet of her hose and fuck her shoe madly but I had to wait until closing time. As soon as I closed up, I took her bag to the bathroom. I put her panties over my head so the damp crotch was right over my nose, pulled her pantyhose onto my raging cock and started fucking one of her flats. I raised her other flat to my nose and was overwhelmed by the combined smell of her pussy and her shoe. I came so hard I thought it would never end. I completely filled her flat. When I set it down, there was a deep lake of cum in the shoe. I knew she didn't have a shift until next Tuesday, so I left her flat as is. I had another shift on the weekend and I repeated this wonderful session with her other flat. Those were probably the most intense orgasms I've ever had with a shoe. I was scheduled to work with her on the Tuesday and could hardly wait to see her.
shoefreak

Post by shoefreak »

footguy1971 wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 2:47 am When I was in high school, I worked at a gas station where all of the dayshift women (all in late 20s, early 30s) wore either flats or low heels all day long. I usually worked the afternoon closing shift, so I had many occasions to cum in their shoes. Their shift would overlap one hour with mine, so I got lots of sights to get horny as hell to. One of the girls wore a pair of black flats that were severely worn and stunk heavily of her gorgeous little size 6 feet. She mostly wore them barefoot but, on occasion, she'd wear them with pantyhose when she wore a skirt. The one week I had a lot of shifts and I noticed she wore the same pantyhose and skirt 4 days in a row. I loved working with her because she dangled and dipped like crazy towards the end of her shift and tell me how tired and hot her feet were from standing on them all day. I could smell her feet when she popped out of her flats! I had a visible boner and I'm positive she noticed. This one particular day, her husband came in and asked her to hurry up or they'd be late for a dinner reservation. For some reason I'll never know, she ran to the bathroom with her bag and came out dressed in a killer "going out" outfit. She came back behind the counter and left her bag saying she was sorry to drop it and run. I assured her it was OK. As soon as she was gone, I went straight for her bag. Jackpot! Everything she was wearing was in the bag and it stunk wonderfully. I'm glad it was a slow evening as I spent most of it smelling her panties, pantyhose and flats. I wanted so badly to put my cock in one of the feet of her hose and fuck her shoe madly but I had to wait until closing time. As soon as I closed up, I took her bag to the bathroom. I put her panties over my head so the damp crotch was right over my nose, pulled her pantyhose onto my raging cock and started fucking one of her flats. I raised her other flat to my nose and was overwhelmed by the combined smell of her pussy and her shoe. I came so hard I thought it would never end. I completely filled her flat. When I set it down, there was a deep lake of cum in the shoe. I knew she didn't have a shift until next Tuesday, so I left her flat as is. I had another shift on the weekend and I repeated this wonderful session with her other flat. Those were probably the most intense orgasms I've ever had with a shoe. I was scheduled to work with her on the Tuesday and could hardly wait to see her.
Wow what a crazy good story!
What happened the day she was scheduled to work? Did she wear those shoes out again??
Sniffer_84

Post by Sniffer_84 »

slingbacks77 wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:16 pm Iive had many great orgasms with shoes. Mostly involving moms.

I've always been crazy about shoeplay, even when I was a kid. Mom wasnt one who constantly played with her shoes. No, you had to wait for her to do it....heart pounding just hoping it would happen soon. As a boy, I'd spend all morning in church just waiting for her to shoeplay. And when she did I got the best feeling, even though being pre pubescent, I didnt quite understand

Fast forward to when I'm in my early 20s digging through moms closet looking for her old shoes. I found a pair or red peep toes that she wore many years earlier when I was a boy. I immediately fucked the hell out of them. When I climaxed the cum shot through the peep toe and hit the wall. Rope after hot sticky rope. Meanwhile my whole body is quivering.

Thanks mom
Dude, you're FUCKED.

You don't ever get hard over your moms shoes.

Completely twisted.

Seek help please.
footguy1971

Post by footguy1971 »

When I went to work on the next Tuesday, she was wearing a shorter than usual skirt and had her flats on barefoot. My cock started to grow right away. I got even harder when I noticed some new stains on the toe of one of her flats. It wasn't a cum stain but something I had never seen before. We talked and, as we did, she was dangling but I noticed her shoes were sticking to her feet and required her to flex harder to pop out her heel. She casually mentioned to me that she might need to get rid of the flats as they were getting disgusting. I couldn't resist, so I told her I thought they were perfect for her and she should keep them. She looked at me a bit oddly but carried on. I found out later that she was on to me but that's another chapter. When her shift was over, she popped off her flats and kicked them under the counter as she switched to socks/running shoes. As soon as I had a chance, I picked up the flat with the "new" stain and was shocked to smell/taste that it was pussy juice! My head swirled. Was it her pussy juice? Was it one of the other women's? I worked out a plan to find out.
Last edited by footguy1971 on Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lust_for_shoes

Post by Lust_for_shoes »

footguy1971 wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 9:29 am When I went to work on the next Tuesday, she was wearing a shorter than usual skirt and had her flats on barefoot. My cock started to grow right away. I got even harder when I noticed some new stains on the toe of one of her flats. It wasn't a cum stain but something I had never seen before. We talked and, as we did, she was dangling but I noticed her shoes were sticking to her feet and required her to flex harder to pop out her heel. She casually mentioned to me that she might need to get rid of the flats as they were getting disgusting. I couldn't resist, so I told her I thought they were perfect for her and she should keep them. She looked at me a bit oddly but carried on. I found out later that she was on to me but that's another chapter. When her shift was over, she popped off her flats and kicked them under the counter as she switched to socks/running shoes. As soon as I had a chance, I picked up the flat with the "new" stain and was shocked to smell/taste that it was pussy juice! My head swirled. Was it her pssuy juice? Was it one of the other women's? I worked out a plan to find out.
Wow!!!! More please
that03

Post by that03 »

Did you ever find out and whats the other story?
2insole

Post by 2insole »

footguy1971 wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 9:29 am When I went to work on the next Tuesday, she was wearing a shorter than usual skirt and had her flats on barefoot. My cock started to grow right away. I got even harder when I noticed some new stains on the toe of one of her flats. It wasn't a cum stain but something I had never seen before. We talked and, as we did, she was dangling but I noticed her shoes were sticking to her feet and required her to flex harder to pop out her heel. She casually mentioned to me that she might need to get rid of the flats as they were getting disgusting. I couldn't resist, so I told her I thought they were perfect for her and she should keep them. She looked at me a bit oddly but carried on. I found out later that she was on to me but that's another chapter. When her shift was over, she popped off her flats and kicked them under the counter as she switched to socks/running shoes. As soon as I had a chance, I picked up the flat with the "new" stain and was shocked to smell/taste that it was pussy juice! My head swirled. Was it her pssuy juice? Was it one of the other women's? I worked out a plan to find out.
This is great! Please tell us more
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

in 1986, i had discovered jizzing shoes. My oldest sister had a hot pair of black leather pumps in a huge box of yard sale items she was selling in my front yard. I rummaged thru the box one night when she wasn't home. . I found those pumps, and took them in the house. i went to my room and was jizzing the pair nicely. I was, off and on, jizzing those pumps for a few years. Thet made me jizz a river! My second oldest sister had a hot pair of white patent stilleto pumps with ankle straps in her closet. I really loved them! I came rivers in both of those pumps. I would sneak them out of the closet of her room, run them into my room, and jizz them. I so wish i could find the brand and model of those pumps. They really made me aroused! I would sometimes put the ankle strap of one shoe into my ass while jizzing the other. the weight of the shoe, kinda did something to enhance the jizzing session. i can't explain. maybe a trip to Poshmark, or eBay is in order so i can find a white pair of ankle strap pumps!!
Last edited by ilovepursesandpumps on Thu Mar 16, 2023 12:27 am, edited 1 time in total.