be careful, guys!!! sperm can show by using a blacklight

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

adidasflipflops

Re: be careful, guys!!! sperm can show by using a blacklight

Post by adidasflipflops »

cumfoot wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:46 am Can confirm. Check this out.
Beautiful stains! Would love to have a go with those sandals!!!
strykerone

Post by strykerone »

cumfoot wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:46 am Can confirm. Check this out.
Like I said I can control my urges. High heels only, I wouldn’t touch flats or gym shoes. FYI if a dude is wearing heels then that’s also a definite no.
2zether2

Post by 2zether2 »

Hey strykerone, Dude no one here is attacking you or anyone else. This is strictly information you can choose to listen to and use or not. Every single one of us here is just giving the hey man heads up blacklights highlight cum on shoes or anything else you jizz on that's it period! You keep steering the conversation into well I'm not stupid enough to do that I just cum on or in heels or no woman is smart enough to use a blacklight to check her shoes you are totally missing the point of this chat and information. Are ya kidding me I pointed out that you can't control the environment like a party or bar or bowling alley with a blacklight situation just like the gentleman that pointed out about the servicer at the bar with blacklights. Jeez you need to pump the breaks and chill we are all friends here giving sound advice calm down, there is absolutely no need for the hostility and to be attacking us period!
strykerone

Post by strykerone »

2zether2 wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 10:55 pm Hey strykerone, Dude no one here is attacking you or anyone else. This is strictly information you can choose to listen to and use or not. Every single one of us here is just giving the hey man heads up blacklights highlight cum on shoes or anything else you jizz on that's it period! You keep steering the conversation into well I'm not stupid enough to do that I just cum on or in heels or no woman is smart enough to use a blacklight to check her shoes you are totally missing the point of this chat and information. Are ya kidding me I pointed out that you can't control the environment like a party or bar or bowling alley with a blacklight situation just like the gentleman that pointed out about the servicer at the bar with blacklights. Jeez you need to pump the breaks and chill we are all friends here giving sound advice calm down, there is absolutely no need for the hostility and to be attacking us period!
first for one everything can be found under a black light sweat, blood, germs even sperm but like I said I don't know any girl or women smart enough to use a uv light. and second I'm not attacking anyone.
zanon

Post by zanon »

Not to burst anyones bubble, but as cool as it is you can see sperm in black light, tonnes of other stuff show as well. Dandruff, milk powder, basically anything that is white or white-ish lights up. So it's not the case that everything that lights up is sperm, but sperm does light up.
I used to be a bouncer in several clubs and most of the times girls that wore a certain type of foundation came to look like panda bears in blacklight. Cracked me up.