Storys about family members

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

her horny mules

Storys about family members

Post by her horny mules »

Any people here who can write about family mebers story ?

Parents, mom ,sister ,granny etc.

Getting caught or jerk in front of them, or listening when they fucking an jerk off to there noises.
her horny mules

Re: Storys about family members

Me beginning.

Holidays with parents.

in my teenage i spend some hölidays with mom and dad in a apartment.
At evening we went out for eating, my parents goes hand in hand and i a few meters behind, because i get hard when i watch my mom walking in her sexy high heel mules and listen her klick-klack noises.

After dinner my parents want dancing in these restaurant, and drink some wine, after some time my mom had a bit to much wine and want to go at our apatment.
I know 100 % when she is drunk, she would fucking and also my dad too.( i was very happy because i know this will be a great everning, to listen they fucking and jerk off my cock to there noises )
It was dark when we went home, so i can play with my cock in my pants, while watching my drunk mom walking in her sexy white mules in front of me.
At the apartment we had to enter up the stairs my mom take off her mules and ask me, if i carrry up her shoes upstairs.
It makes me so horny, i feel the warm soft padded insoles, that i become a visible bulge in my pants, and cant do anything about.

Upstairs they went in the livingroom, my mom kissed me and said : go sleeing in your room sweety- good night. ( I still hold her mules in my hands )
I was nearly shocked and cant beleve my luck, i go to my room with her sexy mules, and she can see it and said nothing. ( Now i be 100 % sure that she know what she does )

In my room, my big wet cock jumped out off my pants and slipped right away in moms sinful mules, while sniffig and licking like mad the other.

After 3-4 times in and out, i exploded in her fuck me mules.
I never forget this it was my biggest orgasm to this time.

I slide my slimy cock out of my moms slimy mules, as i heard some noises out of the livingroom,i took off my roomdoor, that i can hear it.

I hear my mom moaning, and slide my cock in my moms sperm slimy mules for a second time, i fucked hers the brain out and should the next load in.
In this night i did that maybe 4-5 times i go to distribute all my sperm over the insoles and let it dry.

Next morning she came in my room and wake me up, her sexy mules standing near my bed, she slept in hersinful mules and go out and make breakfast.
She said nothing about this.

Is anyone here who have similar adventures

I have some more.

greetings hhm
prizee

Post by prizee »

the other day my mother went out dressed in a mini denim skirt and her gray air max command me I stayed at home I heard them coming back with her boyfriend choking noises and moaning quite loudly after her it was taken apart with his air max the next day I found his sneakers with lots of stains in the bathroom
her horny mules

prizee wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 1:54 pm the other day my mother went out dressed in a mini denim skirt and her gray air max command me I stayed at home I heard them coming back with her boyfriend choking noises and moaning quite loudly after her it was taken apart with his air max the next day I found his sneakers with lots of stains in the bathroom

Thanks for your hot Story.

I think it works
prizee

Post by prizee »

her horny mules wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 12:36 am
prizee wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 1:54 pm the other day my mother went out dressed in a mini denim skirt and her gray air max command me I stayed at home I heard them coming back with her boyfriend choking noises and moaning quite loudly after her it was taken apart with his air max the next day I found his sneakers with lots of stains in the bathroom

Thanks for your hot Story.

I think it works

she does it quite often either with her own eyes or with colleagues at leel or her sports coach sometimes it happens but not only for training
Sandal Obsessed

Post by Sandal Obsessed »

her horny mules wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 8:19 am Me beginning.

Holidays with parents.

At evening we went out for eating, my parents goes hand in hand and i a few meters behind, because i get hard when i watch my mom walking in her sexy high heel mules and listen her klick-klack noises.

After dinner my parents want dancing in these restaurant, and drink some wine, after some time my mom had a bit to much wine and want to go at our apatment.
I know 100 % when she is drunk, she would fucking and also my dad too.( i was very happy because i know this will be a great everning, to listen they fucking and jerk off my cock to there noises )
It was dark when we went home, so i can play with my cock in my pants, while watching my drunk mom walking in her sexy white mules in front of me.
At the apartment we had to enter up the stairs my mom take off her mules and ask me, if i carrry up her shoes upstairs.
It makes me so horny, i feel the warm soft padded insoles, that i become a visible bulge in my pants, and cant do anything about.

Upstairs they went in the livingroom, my mom kissed me and said : go sleeing in your room sweety- good night. ( I still hold her mules in my hands )
I was nearly shocked and cant beleve my luck, i go to my room with her sexy mules, and she can see it and said nothing. ( Now i be 100 % sure that she know what she does )

In my room, my big wet cock jumped out off my pants and slipped right away in moms sinful mules, while sniffig and licking like mad the other.

I slide my slimy cock out of my moms slimy mules, as i heard some noises out of the livingroom,i took off my roomdoor, that i can hear it.

I hear my mom moaning, and slide my cock in my moms sperm slimy mules for a second time, i fucked hers the brain out and should the next load in.
In this night i did that maybe 4-5 times i go to distribute all my sperm over the insoles and let it dry.

Next morning she came in my room and wake me up, her sexy mules standing near my bed, she slept in hersinful mules and go out and make breakfast.

I have some more.

greetings hhm
Wow what a story I had something similar with mules back in the day
She will now all I can suggest yes load them do they smell
Just don’t ruin them I made that mistake got any photos?
her horny mules

Sandal Obsessed wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:02 am
her horny mules wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 8:19 am Me beginning.

Holidays with parents.

I have some more.

greetings hhm
Wow what a story I had something similar with mules back in the day
She will now all I can suggest yes load them do they smell
Just don’t ruin them I made that mistake got any photos?
Thank you ,
but sorry its a story from my teenage, its many years ago.
I can post similar pics of that mules at KIK.
PLS, tell us your Story

greetings
her horny mules

I never ruined her shoes, because i know ,when they look ruined she dont wear them anymore.
Somethimes i clean them with my pee.
Richie

Post by Richie »

her horny mules wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:30 am I never ruined her shoes, because i know ,when they look ruined she dont wear them anymore.
Somethimes i clean them with my pee.
That’s a great way to clean shoes. Love doing that too.
her horny mules

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdxPbNRTK8A

These ones came them near, but the insole was soft padded like in the 70s-80s