Charity Shop Finds

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Tomd1969

Charity Shop Finds

Post by Tomd1969 »

Went to my local Charity Shop today and I discovered these Schutz high heeled platform sandals (EU 40). Never heard of this make before but they look like they're made in Brazil. Does anyone know if they are anything special? (or just a cheap pair of tarty shoes?)

I'm trying to imagine what sort of girl would wear these. They are a little bit grubby and there's evidence of small prints and toe jam (which I thought would have been cleaned out before beig taken to a charity shop.) Shoes for a bit of a slut or a good honest tart with a heart?

Any suggestiions or info would be appreciated.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Lolwtf62

Re: Charity Shop Finds

Post by Lolwtf62 »

Blast them !
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

Wow. These are amazing. For a massive selection of cheap shoes try vinted.
Tomd1969

Post by Tomd1969 »

Glad you like. I often imagine where they've been and what they've seen on the feet of the previous owner. I can envisage the girl being fingered by some guy on the dance floor of some dodgy club whilst wearing these. Or balancing on these heels, down on her haunches and knees wide, as she sucks some guy off in a car park somewhere (Her cunt fully on display.)

Slutty as they are, I don't know if they are my favourite. Maybe I prefer something a bit more classy. The other ones I bought were these black suede New Look court shoes (pumps) with strap. These are more my thing (and got so fucked last night too ...)

Image Image Image Image
phoselover

Post by phoselover »

Very sexy, can't wait to see what you do with them
Tomd1969

Post by Tomd1969 »

phoselover wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 6:44 am Very sexy, can't wait to see what you do with them
Thank you for your comments phoselover and glad you appreciate these heels.

Reading these shoes, I think the style is a little too high for a mature woman with a sense of how to dress, and though classy, they do not seem to be the most practical heels for office work etc. I'm guessing they were bought for a special occassion, say for a graduation, wedding or day at the races by a girl in their late teens to mid- twenties. They looked hardy used, and the soles are very clean and unmarked underneath. They do hold however the sweet smell of foot odour within them; quite an intoxicating aroma, which seems to have seeped into the suede upper an has made for a not unpleasant mix to inhale and savour from one shoe, whilst softly rubbing cock in and out of the toe of the other. These being a cute size 2 UK also make them a tidy fit for cock also, and although the high arch is a little dificult to surmount at first, (12cm stiletto heel with 3cm platform) once inside they do make for a really enjoyable fuck. Rated: 4/5
Lolwtf62

Post by Lolwtf62 »

Tomd1969 wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 1:30 am Glad you like. I often imagine where they've been and what they've seen on the feet of the previous owner. I can envisage the girl being fingered by some guy on the dance floor of some dodgy club whilst wearing these. Or balancing on these heels, down on her haunches and knees wide, as she sucks some guy off in a car park somewhere (Her cunt fully on display.)

Slutty as they are, I don't know if they are my favourite. Maybe I prefer something a bit more classy. The other ones I bought were these black suede New Look court shoes (pumps) with strap. These are more my thing (and got so fucked last night too ...)

Image Image Image Image
They are so hot !
Tomd1969

Post by Tomd1969 »

Another pair from the charity shop collection - Some Miss Selfridge gold block heeled platform sandals.

Total party shoes bought again I think for a one off special occasion (or two). Hardly no wear on the sole, though a little bit dented around the block heels (mainly due to storage more than anything else.) Nothing for the mature woman here, more of a young girls shoe. Half classy but it still doesn't take too much imagination to picture the wearer drunkenly teetering on these as she's got her tongue down some guys throat, and is feeling fingers sliding inside the gusset string of her underwear and between her warm moist pussy lips.

Don't know when this style dates from either. The block heel makes then look a little early 2000s but I might be wrong. Any ideas by all means let me know.

Image Image Image Image Image Image

UK size 3. 12cm block heel with 3cm platform. Considering the rope / knot detail on the toe strap and the chinese plastic they're made from, these do make a surprisingly good fuck. Nice to hold onto the upturned block heel as the inner toe and the strap slides up and down cock, giving you the option to really fuck these shoes hard if you want to. They smell nice too. Slight sweat odour, slight perfume. A sweet pair of female feet have been strapped into these. Rated 3.5/5
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

Tomd1969 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 12:32 pm Another pair from the charity shop collection - Some Miss Selfridge gold block heeled platform sandals.

Total party shoes bought again I think for a one off special occasion (or two). Hardly no wear on the sole, though a little bit dented around the block heels (mainly due to storage more than anything else.) Nothing for the mature woman here, more of a young girls shoe. Half classy but it still doesn't take too much imagination to picture the wearer drunkenly teetering on these as she's got her tongue down some guys throat, and is feeling fingers sliding inside the gusset string of her underwear and between her warm moist pussy lips.

Don't know when this style dates from either. The block heel makes then look a little early 2000s but I might be wrong. Any ideas by all means let me know.

Image Image Image Image Image Image

UK size 3. 12cm block heel with 3cm platform. Considering the rope / knot detail on the toe strap and the chinese plastic they're made from, these do make a surprisingly good fuck. Nice to hold onto the upturned block heel as the inner toe and the strap slides up and down cock, giving you the option to really fuck these shoes hard if you want to. They smell nice too. Slight sweat odour, slight perfume. A sweet pair of female feet have been strapped into these. Rated 3.5/5
Another dream pair. Good fucking!
Tomd1969

Post by Tomd1969 »

Thank you again dangeroussail. Some more New Look cuties to be uploaded soon :)