Charity Shop Finds

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Tomd1969

Re: Charity Shop Finds

Post by Tomd1969 »

Buck123 wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 3:29 am Nice try Facebook market place as you collect from wearer
That sounds a lot of fun, Buck. Many thanks for the info.
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

Tomd1969 wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 12:29 am Charity Shop shoe of the month club yet again ... with this time a pair of Pretty LIttle Thing white block heeled string sandals, size 5 UK with a 4.25 inch heel / flat sole.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

There's something so aesthetically pleasing about these shoes. I've always thought this style looks incredibly sensuous and sexy whilst being worn. I can imagine this almost spotless pair being paraded on the rain soaked city streets of an evening / early morning by a twenty something beautifully cow lashed blond, an almost over-riding acompnement to her thin gossamer like outfit showing plenty of ankle and boob crack (despite it being minus 20 degrees.) Maybe it's the latice of strings going up the leg, maybe it's the high block heel propping her forward, accentuating said boobs ... making them swing as she walks ...

However, there in lies the sad problem with these shoes. They are absolutely amazing to look at being worn, but as for love, sex and romance, there's nothing there to experience, nothing to enter or get into and nothing which can envelope you in a way a good court shoe or a loafer does. Another pair brimming full of style but with zero practicality when it comes to sex. Shame really, as they are a good looking pair (Rating 2.5/5)
These are hot
Lolwtf62

Post by Lolwtf62 »

Tomd1969 wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 12:39 am A double DP today, with my next recent purchase also coming from the lovely Dorothy ...

Dorothy Perkins Black Chunky Strappy High Block Heeled Stappy Sandals. Size 4 UK 5 & 1/2 inch heel (13.5 cm) with 1 inch (3cm) platform sole.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Again .. chunky ... always chunky ... Dorothy's attempt to supply sexy shoes to her younger clientele, with this pair of fashionable footwear aimed at the teen market, but still reatining that classic DP heavyset look, particularly with the chisled type platform toe.

I don't really know how old these are, but looking slightly of a more vintage style, I can imagine these ended up at the charity shop either after being packed away for years (when prevous wearer decided mid 90s girl band Vanilla wern't exactly for her anymore) or they were packed off by Mum after a long explination on how dressing like a member of Atomic Kitten wasn't really age appropriate for her daughter's then callow years.

As for romancing, though looking scary (especially the thick buckle which does seem positively dangerous when first taking) they are actually quite a nice fuck. They retain the standard DP hardiness, and though strappy, the suede toe straps are of a manufactured thickness which provides substance to get cock under, without being too flimsy and whilst retaining that beautiful softness.

Girl Power! (Rating 4/5)
Any chance to see these one cummed ?
heelsgoon

Post by heelsgoon »

You have great taste in heels ! By the way i'm new in this forum i've read i had to indroduce myself somewhere and wait for aproval so here i am : i'm a man who love high heels with straps ! And the post date from 2011 so i'm not sur if i do it right