Charity Shop Finds

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

floplove

Re: Charity Shop Finds

Post by floplove »

Hot finds, I love doing my used shoe shopping there
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

Tomd1969 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 11:53 pm Thank you again dangeroussail. Some more New Look cuties to be uploaded soon :)
I cant wait. They are my favourite!!!!
Tomd1969

Post by Tomd1969 »

floplove wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 3:20 am Hot finds, I love doing my used shoe shopping there
Thanks for your message floplove. If you've got time, please feel free to add some pics of your best finds to this thread. It would be lovely to see some of the sexy heels you'e discovered :)
Tomd1969

Post by Tomd1969 »

Another pair from the Aladdin's Cave that is my local charity shop. Finding these beauties was like finding gold ...

Nude Open Toes Court Shoes (pumps) with strap from the amazing New Look 'Your Feet are Gorgeous' range. UK size 3. 11cm heel with small 1cm platform. Sexy. Classy. So so fuckable.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

These are the shoes of a working girl, and they have been worked! Gracing the carpet of offices or shops, these have been worn to their point of administrative usefullness. The leather has become subtle, the stitching starting to go, and the toes have begun to slightly misform with wear. The previous owner was classy and had style. A good girl. The type you see working at the travel agents, maybe with a smart blue business suit or lovely skirt and jacket style. You would have noticed these shoes if you'd been served by her. As she sat typing away at her computer, you would have dropped something on the floor to get a better look at them under the desk. You would have even thought about touching them or sticking your tongue into the open hole to lick her beautiful clit like toes ...

An amazing fuck also, so accessible to cock. So lovely to feel the softened worn material of the toe enveloping you as you push in and out. So incredible as you cum to see your sticky spunk shoot from the open toe and run back over the nude leather. And the smell ... this girl used such the finest of foot creams to manicure her feet, you can almost taste her as you sniff and inhale. One of my best pairs. Rating 4.5/5
juang559

Post by juang559 »

Tomd1969 wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 11:11 am Went to my local Charity Shop today and I discovered these Schutz high heeled platform sandals (EU 40). Never heard of this make before but they look like they're made in Brazil. Does anyone know if they are anything special? (or just a cheap pair of tarty shoes?)

I'm trying to imagine what sort of girl would wear these. They are a little bit grubby and there's evidence of small prints and toe jam (which I thought would have been cleaned out before beig taken to a charity shop.) Shoes for a bit of a slut or a good honest tart with a heart?

Any suggestiions or info would be appreciated.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Wow those are so sexy. You have a kik ? Can we chat show each other heels and wedges
Tomd1969

Post by Tomd1969 »

Sorry juang559 I don't use it. Love the pics you've posted of your mom's heels thou :)
Tomd1969

Post by Tomd1969 »

Another pair from the local shoe fetishists emporium ...

Fiore black strappy suede high heeled gladiator sandals / ankle boots (Flat sole, 10cm heel. UK size 5)

Image Image Image Image Image Image

Having had various escapades of fun with strappy gladiator sandals before; plus thinking on initiallly finding these that they could be the type worn at a black dress evening (where the elegantly turned out wearer gets a little too drunk, forgets herself, and ends up jerking, blowing, and then fucking the chippendale type event stripper on the floor in front of everyone) I must admit I was a little disappointed in these girls. The toe is too tight and the straps are held together at the front by metal clasps (which don't do cock any favour if entering these as would a womans foot) Once in, there's no grip or purchase to give these bitches a good fucking. Maybe a pair to spunk over rather than fuck. A sexy classy / slutty type as is my preferred, but a disappointing shag (plus they have the faint whiff of cats about them too.) Rating 2/5.
ZaraSandals

Post by ZaraSandals »

Hey I love your tastes in sandals and the vivid descriptions/reviews! Please keep them cumming!
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

Awesome update!! Keep it up
Tomd1969

Post by Tomd1969 »

Thanks for the great comments guys! Much appreciated! I've got a few more charity / thrift store pairs to add, plus a hoard of heels and various undergarments which I've recently managed to obtain from a neighbour (who left a lot of items behind when she moved from our apartments.)

All will be posted soon!