Poshmark Brat Gets Bested (UPDATE!)

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

illFyourflats

Poshmark Brat Gets Bested (UPDATE!)

Post by illFyourflats »

asked her if the shoes were still for sale on poshmark and she ignored me. I asked again the next day and she replied with "Didn't you get the hint?" Then blocked me :o

So I created a new account pretending to be a female, Asked her about the same pair and she sold them to me within minutes. Safe to say she's a b*tch towards men. A respecful decline to my inquiry would be more than acceptable but she went the other way.

I was already going to fuck her sweaty mules as hard as i can but now I'm seriously tempted to cum inside then return them. That'll show the twat :twisted:

Should i?
Last edited by illFyourflats on Mon Feb 20, 2023 7:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
OnTootsies

Re: Poshmark Brat Gets Bested

Post by OnTootsies »

Maybe you made her feel uncomfortable., and maybe she knew what your intentions were....
Got an idea for a custom clip? I'll get it recorded for you!

Kik @ OnTootsies
Email @ ontootsies@gmail.com
Rome

Post by Rome »

You should definitely fuck with this man hating whore. Blast her mules, then take pics and send them to her from the same female account. Post them on here too obviously.
OnTootsies

Post by OnTootsies »

Why is she a man-hating whore?....

Kik @ OnTootsies
Rome

Post by Rome »

OnTootsies wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 2:29 pm Why is she a man-hating whore?....
Move on simp. Let us have our fun with this bimbo :twisted:
OnTootsies

Post by OnTootsies »

Bimbo? Whore? Bitch? Twat? Do you guys hear yourselves?

Kik @ OnTootsies
illFyourflats

Post by illFyourflats »

OnTootsies wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 2:34 pm Bimbo? Whore? Bitch? Twat? Do you guys hear yourselves?
Go away honestly. I was going to upload images but now I won't because I can't trust you. This was more of a playful post but you're ruining it..
strakka

Post by strakka »

OnTootsies wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 2:34 pm Bimbo? Whore? Bitch? Twat? Do you guys hear yourselves?
I don't see anything wrong with it. a lot of them are exactly just those things :roll:
OnTootsies

Post by OnTootsies »

illFyourflats wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 2:39 pm
Go away honestly. I was going to upload images but now I won't because I can't trust you. This was more of a playful post but you're ruining it..
Cry me a river!
What's playful about misogyny?

I have no issues with what gets you off but there's no need for disrespect

Kik @ OnTootsies
illFyourflats

Post by illFyourflats »

OnTootsies wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 2:45 pm
illFyourflats wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 2:39 pm
Cry me a river!
What's playful about misogyny?

I have no issues with what gets you off but there's no need for disrespect
Wtf are you the hero of all women?? You think she even knows you're "standing up" for her you moron? Go do something. Wasting your energy on pretending to be better than everyone.