Poshmark Brat Gets Bested (UPDATE!)

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

avargasrd12

Re: Poshmark Brat Gets Bested

Post by avargasrd12 »

illFyourflats wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 3:35 pm
the_nightfox wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 3:27 pm Can’t wait to see some cum blasted pics!!! She sounds like a complete bitch which makes it even hotter. You should send the pics to her as others have said
So if I send her pics she'll know it's me and it's not hard to track people down nowadays. Risk getting in trouble.

Instead I'd like to fuck them and evenly spread my cum inside. She wont be able to tell. Ive done it plenty of times. I can return through purchase protection with the truth- They're more damaged than she disclosed. (We like this of course.)

With this plan, She'll have to handle/ resell them. The thought of her unknowingly receiving her shoes filled with cum gets me so excited. At least the insides will be a little cleaner from all the scrubbing with my cock :wink:
The only thing is that is not a win, she is selling them so I doubt she'll put them on with your jizz in them lol.... unfortunately... Guess another lucky buyer will tho... 8)
illFyourflats

Post by illFyourflats »

avargasrd12 wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 1:42 pm
illFyourflats wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 3:35 pm
the_nightfox wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 3:27 pm Can’t wait to see some cum blasted pics!!! She sounds like a complete bitch which makes it even hotter. You should send the pics to her as others have said
So if I send her pics she'll know it's me and it's not hard to track people down nowadays. Risk getting in trouble.

Instead I'd like to fuck them and evenly spread my cum inside. She wont be able to tell. Ive done it plenty of times. I can return through purchase protection with the truth- They're more damaged than she disclosed. (We like this of course.)

With this plan, She'll have to handle/ resell them. The thought of her unknowingly receiving her shoes filled with cum gets me so excited. At least the insides will be a little cleaner from all the scrubbing with my cock :wink:
The only thing is that is not a win, she is selling them so I doubt she'll put them on with your jizz in them lol.... unfortunately... Guess another lucky buyer will tho... 8)
She might decide to wear them one last time you never know. Bit western she wears it or not I like knowing she tried to play me at first but i got to fuck her flats for free
illFyourflats

Post by illFyourflats »

https://ibb.co/jMvykKc

Check them out lmk what you think
Bbrode

Post by Bbrode »

Nice. What size is she? How much?
illFyourflats

Post by illFyourflats »

Bbrode wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 2:06 pm Nice. What size is she? How much?
Size 7. Did you want to buy them?
Bbrode

Post by Bbrode »

I’d rather you cum them and return them to her so she can resell. Leaving stains would be great if she posted new pics. She have other shoes for sale?
CP87

Post by CP87 »

illFyourflats wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 11:02 am
Bbrode wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 3:29 am Yes you should fill them multiple times and return them to her. Please post pics of the shoes before and after. Don’t show her what u did to them ever.
Believe it or not I've bought shoes from women who told me after the fact they knew why i was buying them and they either didn't mind or even enjoyed the thought of it. For those women, I absolutely show them they're favorite shoes completely fucked and full of cum. For other women I will hint at it through reviews of the seller. I will say things like "They're perfect. I had to get in them right away! Or "Smooth transaction, I'm in them now as I review!".

But there's something about fucking a rude woman's shoes.
I’ve bought some on poshmark but none have ever questioned. It would be kind of hot if they said something like they said to you. Do they usually catch on while you are buying via you asking them questions about the product? Or just your reviews after?
CP87

Post by CP87 »

illFyourflats

Post by illFyourflats »

CP87 wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 8:16 pm
Bbrode wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 3:29 am Yes you should fill them multiple times and return them to her. Please post pics of the shoes before and after. Don’t show her what u did to them ever.
Believe it or not I've bought shoes from women who told me after the fact they knew why i was buying them and they either didn't mind or even enjoyed the thought of it. For those women, I absolutely show them they're favorite shoes completely fucked and full of cum. For other women I will hint at it through reviews of the seller. I will say things like "They're perfect. I had to get in them right away! Or "Smooth transaction, I'm in them now as I review!".

I’ve bought some on poshmark but none have ever questioned. It would be kind of hot if they said something like they said to you. Do they usually catch on while you are buying via you asking them questions about the product? Or just your reviews after?
Not sure if/ when they catch on. I'll ask questions like "how long have you had them, show me the inside toe area, or Is that a shadow inside or are the just dirty?". Ill even ask them to model the pair of shoes. I like to think some have no idea and others eventually catch on but don't care or like it.

Btw the shoes will be here today.
illFyourflats

Post by illFyourflats »

illFyourflats wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 5:24 am
CP87 wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 8:16 pm

Not sure if/ when they catch on. I'll ask questions like "how long have you had them, show me the inside toe area, and Is that a shadow inside or just dirty?". Ill even ask them to model the pair of shoes. I like to think some have no idea but maybe others eventually catch on and don't care/ like it.

Btw the shoes will be here today.