Poshmark Brat Gets Bested (UPDATE!)

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Rome

Re: Poshmark Brat Gets Bested (UPDATE!)

Post by Rome »

illFyourflats wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:07 pm :wink:
Bbrode wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 3:42 pm Are there stains on the shoes ur returning?
Surprisingly no. The material seems to soak up all my cum

i think you're overthinking it, or watched too much CSI recently
strykerone

Re: Poshmark Brat Gets Bested

Post by strykerone »

Rome wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 2:27 pm You should definitely fuck with this man hating whore. Blast her mules, then take pics and send them to her from the same female account. Post them on here too obviously.
Each to their own as I’m not into flats and as for champions of equality don’t waste energy and I’m being diplomatic here. I just got a pair of Uk 4 new look wedges from a girl I used to know you flip em I’ll buy them and don’t ask questions. That always works for me.
strykerone

Post by strykerone »

ilovepursesandpumps wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 1:47 pm
illFyourflats wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 2:12 pm asked her if the shoes were still for sale on poshmark and she ignored me. I asked again the next day and she replied with "Didn't you get the hint?" Then blocked me :o

So I created a new account pretending to be a female, Asked her about the same pair and she sold them to me within minutes. Safe to say she's a b*tch towards men. A respecful decline to my inquiry would be more than acceptable but she went the other way.

I was already going to fuck her sweaty mules as hard as i can but now I'm seriously tempted to cum inside then return them. That'll show the twat :twisted:

Should i?
it happened to me a few times, since 2015, when i first got on Poshmark. I would buy a purse, or some pumps. The seller wouldn't ship them. Sometimes cancelling the order, other times ignoring my question when she would ship them. I never thought of creating a new account, pretending to be female. Then again, i only have one phone number i could use.
Are you sure your a hedro don’t ask any questions as a matter of fact don’t say anything. In your case you just pay.
heelguy1985

Post by heelguy1985 »

The fact that she’s an Asian feminists make this post awesome. Load her mules up good and send back. Her bf looks like a beta simp, just throwing that out there
Lwcumdry

Post by Lwcumdry »

Update?
illFyourflats

Post by illFyourflats »

Glad I didn't send them back. She ended up blocking my account after a little while. She probably caught on. I've since bought a couple more pairs and sent 2 back.
HotChickSprayer

Re: Poshmark Brat Gets Bested

Post by HotChickSprayer »

illFyourflats wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 2:48 pm
OnTootsies wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 2:45 pm
illFyourflats wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 2:39 pm
OnTootsies wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 2:34 pm Bimbo? Whore? Bitch? Twat? Do you guys hear yourselves?
Go away honestly. I was going to upload images but now I won't because I can't trust you. This was more of a playful post but you're ruining it..
Cry me a river!
What's playful about misogyny?

I have no issues with what gets you off but there's no need for disrespect
Wtf are you the hero of all women?? You think she even knows you're "standing up" for her you moron? Go do something. Wasting your energy on pretending to be better than everyone.
Hear hear!!! VERY well put. I cannot stand these white knight simps