Guess Carrie vs Louboutin Pigalle?

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Loubiloverxxx

Guess Carrie vs Louboutin Pigalle?

Post by Loubiloverxxx »

So…if you were given the choice to spend a few hours with either my Guess Carries or my Nude Pigalles…which would you choose? 🥰😘

Ps, there’s a new collection of pics on my OF page to view for free, including a dangling vid of the Guess Carries…

💋💋💋

socialman

Re: Guess Carrie vs Louboutin Pigalle?

Post by socialman »

The pigalles 100% love the red soles
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Personally I love both styles:)…..but look at the nice open arch of the Carrie’s my god who wouldn’t just love to empty a massive load straight into your arches & watch it ooz out of sight as it seeps deep inside your heels!! :)
Loubiloverxxx

Post by Loubiloverxxx »

socialman wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 2:26 pm The pigalles 100% love the red soles
Louboutin soles are very striking and can be very seductive…can’t they? 😻💋
Loubiloverxxx

Post by Loubiloverxxx »

Atlas wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 9:00 pm Personally I love both styles:)…..but look at the nice open arch of the Carrie’s my god who wouldn’t just love to empty a massive load straight into your arches & watch it ooz out of sight as it seeps deep inside your heels!! :)
Maybe I will allow my lover to do that very thing!! I guess if he does…I’ll share some pics here for you too? 😻😻😈💋
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

What a very lucky guy!! :)…. But seriously seeing a nice set of legs in sexy heels with a little arch gap is probably the most inviting thing ever!! It doesn’t matter if your sitting in a casual setting with jeans & heels on or a skirt in a corporate setting, guarantee if a woman is sitting with her legs crossed & showing some arch especially around some guys…..he’s picturing blowing into it, pouring beer or wine into it or filling it with something lol….
Most women are unaware of this sexy little tool at there disposal:)
Loubiloverxxx

Post by Loubiloverxxx »

Atlas wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 11:26 pm What a very lucky guy!! :)…. But seriously seeing a nice set of legs in sexy heels with a little arch gap is probably the most inviting thing ever!! It doesn’t matter if your sitting in a casual setting with jeans & heels on or a skirt in a corporate setting, guarantee if a woman is sitting with her legs crossed & showing some arch especially around some guys…..he’s picturing blowing into it, pouring beer or wine into it or filling it with something lol….
Would you drink champagne from one of my Carries? 😈😘
Workshoe

Post by Workshoe »

Have to be your sexy louboutin pigalles hoping they have deep toe imprints and heavy sweat stains
I would lick you insoles clean and pump them full of cum
Rome

Post by Rome »

Loubiloverxxx wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 3:29 am
Atlas wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 11:26 pm What a very lucky guy!! :)…. But seriously seeing a nice set of legs in sexy heels with a little arch gap is probably the most inviting thing ever!! It doesn’t matter if your sitting in a casual setting with jeans & heels on or a skirt in a corporate setting, guarantee if a woman is sitting with her legs crossed & showing some arch especially around some guys…..he’s picturing blowing into it, pouring beer or wine into it or filling it with something lol….
Would you drink champagne from one of my Carries? 😈😘
i would drink anything you want me to from your guess carries. can't wait to see your toe cleavage in them covered with cum :twisted:
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Maybe you should let your lover pour some champagne or red wine into those gorgeous open arches while your wearing them :) then let him unload straight into your other one :)….
But yes if you’d let me fill them while your wearing them I’d happily drink it….:)