Mommys shoe

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

sexyheelsxx

Mommys shoe

Post by sexyheelsxx »

My mom wore black shiny heels and I went in her room and picked up her shoe and smelt it and humped it on the floor I took one of her old shoes it was black patent I took it in my room hid it under my bed and at the night I took her shoe out and I would hump it every night and morning one night I was humping her shoe and It felt so good I was fucking her shoe good for a long time about 40 minutes then I felt this really great feeling and I looked in the shoe I had cum for the first time I had made a mess in her shoe I was a bit scared I didn't know why I did it I put the shoe under my bed 30 minutes later I got the shoe back out and humped it for a long time and cum hard again it was so good.
papakias20

Re: Mommys shoe

Post by papakias20 »

many of us had made that with our mom shoe for the 1st time
sexyheelsxx

Post by sexyheelsxx »

papakias20 wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 1:01 am many of us had made that with our mom shoe for the 1st time
mmm naughty ;)
Mushkol

Post by Mushkol »

Naughty but great. Keep doing it!
Mushkol

Post by Mushkol »

Naughty but great. Keep doing it! Any pics?
sexyheelsxx

Post by sexyheelsxx »

Mushkol wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 3:19 pm Naughty but great. Keep doing it!
I can't stop im addicted ;)
mazz

Post by mazz »

I was fascinate by one of my aunt shoes , same story and I joined the gang too
sexyheelsxx

Post by sexyheelsxx »

mazz wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 3:50 pm I was fascinate by one of my aunt shoes , same story and I joined the gang too
mmm thats hot bet you had fun
mrtickles

Post by mrtickles »

I would do the same thing with my aunt’s shoes.
She was 5 years younger than my mom. She worked as a secretary and always wore nylons with her shoes.
Needless to say, all of her shoes( all heels.. closed toe and open toe) smelled sooooo good!!!
sexyheelsxx

Post by sexyheelsxx »

mrtickles wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 2:18 am I would do the same thing with my aunt’s shoes.
She was 5 years younger than my mom. She worked as a secretary and always wore nylons with her shoes.
Needless to say, all of her shoes( all heels.. closed toe and open toe) smelled sooooo good!!!
ohh so naughty i bet you had fun with her shoe ;)