Mommys shoe

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

mrtickles

Re: Mommys shoe

Post by mrtickles »

Yes.. and thanks to my aunt that I became infatuated with slipping one of her worn nylons over my cock, every time I would enjoy a jack off session with her heels.
One stocking draped over my face, smelling the foot part of the hose and the other over my hard cock…. then breathing in her high heel aroma. This all led to a cum fest that would last for hours!
It’s a wonder that I didn’t get blind from all of that… lol
Love wifes heels

Post by Love wifes heels »

My aunt used to wear sexy 4" classic stiletto's all the time , even during the day. I was the late 70's and women wore heels a lot anytime of the day. She stayed close by so i used to visit her and my cousins a lot so i could see her heels on and off her feet as she used to kick them off all over her house. One day she left me alone as she popped out to local shops. Her black pointy heels were under a chair in living room. So i crawled on floor and laid above her heels. I put my nose deep inside one of her shoes and my head and body started to shake. Her shoe aroma was so erotic. So i kept inhaling her scent and i must've been rubbing into the carpet floor as i exploded very quickly.

That was me hooked for life and it was my aunts heels that started my journey.
sexyheelsxx

Post by sexyheelsxx »

Love wifes heels wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 7:28 am My aunt used to wear sexy 4" classic stiletto's all the time , even during the day. I was the late 70's and women wore heels a lot anytime of the day. She stayed close by so i used to visit her and my cousins a lot so i could see her heels on and off her feet as she used to kick them off all over her house. One day she left me alone as she popped out to local shops. Her black pointy heels were under a chair in living room. So i crawled on floor and laid above her heels. I put my nose deep inside one of her shoes and my head and body started to shake. Her shoe aroma was so erotic. So i kept inhaling her scent and i must've been rubbing into the carpet floor as i exploded very quickly.

Thats hot i bet you had such a good time mmm
juang559

Post by juang559 »

I seriously want to fuck my moms wedges so bad. I do
juang559

Post by juang559 »

Love wifes heels wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 7:28 am My aunt used to wear sexy 4" classic stiletto's all the time , even during the day. I was the late 70's and women wore heels a lot anytime of the day. She stayed close by so i used to visit her and my cousins a lot so i could see her heels on and off her feet as she used to kick them off all over her house. One day she left me alone as she popped out to local shops. Her black pointy heels were under a chair in living room. So i crawled on floor and laid above her heels. I put my nose deep inside one of her shoes and my head and body started to shake. Her shoe aroma was so erotic. So i kept inhaling her scent and i must've been rubbing into the carpet floor as i exploded very quickly.

sexy story man. Can we please chat ? You have any social media like kik or Snapchat? Please
Pfennigabsatz

Post by Pfennigabsatz »

I remeber when I was a growing boy. My mon was waering pointy tight high heels all day and these shoes tormented her toes and foot balls. I was proud of my mom and wanted to see her in heels every time. So I decided to support her wearing these tight shoes. I secretly got a pair of her pointy heels under my bed covers and began to rub the hard toe box. I noticed that it excited me totally. Further on I began to bulg out the narrow toe boxes and injected cum inside. I imagine my mom did feel that at her feet but she never said any word about it. When she got a pair of new heels she told quite casually about the uncomfortable spots of this shoe anh hoped I would manage that under my bed cover ;-)
dearfoams

Post by dearfoams »

I loved mommy's shoes. Especially I loved her slippes. Loved the open toe scuffs. Size 7 Medium Dearfoams. I'd huff on her toeprints in one while I humped the other...