Shoe sharing: Hellohello's girlfriend sexy worn flats

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Sgroentje

Shoe sharing: Hellohello's girlfriend sexy worn flats

Post by Sgroentje »

So I start this thread cause I would like to share this amazing experience of shoe sharing with you all.
Last week me and another member Hellohello who lives in the same region started talking about this thing of ours.
He send me some photos of her shoes condition and believe it, it is a scent and dirt lover dream. After some of these photos I was horny and up for this, enough teasing and ready for action. My girlfriend was gone for the day so me and Hellohello both agreed to really actually do this, I was about to fuck his girlfriends shoes and cum inside of them.
After we meet and greet he handed over not one but two pairs of her shoes, some lovely well worn gold colored loafers and delicious well worn Toms.
I hurried back in the house and we corresponded via KiK through the whole session that I was to have with his girlfriends shoes.
That day was the first day, so I decided to break in her gold loafer. Cause no stranger yet had the honor of fucking and cumming in those so far.
With the lovely feeling of her shoe wrapping around my cock I was in heaven. He send some picture of his girlfriend and wow did I got a rush and crush, She is beautiful! all of a sudden it came to me, here I am fucking this absolute attractive gorgeous girl her shoes..
I know it sounds harsh but the way I started fucking and ramming his girlfriends shoes, I probably never pounded my own girl like that. It was hot knowing this might be closest I can get of this gorgeous girl; licking clean the dirt out of her shoes where her feet have been sweating day in day out, licking and lapping it all up like a dog, and swallowing all of it. In the meantime still pounding that other stinky shoe, which I have of course also cleaned up thoroughly before doing so.
So I have been fucking, almost r4ping her shoe for about 2 hours straight that even the pain starting to give in. But I kept ramming, humping and grinding my cock in her shoe. And at the same time cleaning all the dirt, foot sweat and even tasted sand which I gladly and honored licked up for her and swallow. Yummy yummy in my tummy <:0)
With all these tingles and multiple waves of sensations and understandings I could not last any longer and nutted deep inside her shoe right onto the insole toe section where her beautiful toes use to be, and soon will be on my dried cum.

Thank you dude for this wonderful experience hopefully we can keep enjoying it for some long time
I will try and upload some few picture of my best escapade yet! Stay tuned while I get the pictures in order
Last edited by Sgroentje on Sat Mar 16, 2024 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shoe and feet cleaner 24/7 service with a fresh sticky lotion to top it off
mflorest3

Re: Shoe sharing: Hellohello's girlfriend sexy worn flats

Post by mflorest3 »

Omg those loafers look so fuck able!!! Mmmmmm I see why you enjoyed them so much...You got very lucky my friend!!
vector

Post by vector »

OMG Tods are my favorites too! They get so sexy after heavy wear, but never came across a pair that smells. They have no scent at all.
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

Those are some fucking fantastic looking loafers…happy for you
vector

Post by vector »

wifey-heels wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 2:29 pm Those are some fucking fantastic looking loafers…happy for you
The Tod's are no longer as popular as 10 years ago, but they are still awesome shoes. Very well made design with high quality material - the sole is flexible so handy when you play with them. None of the pairs I have fucked (including those fresh off the feet) smell strong though. Guess the all-leather construction breathe too well. :P
Sgroentje

Post by Sgroentje »

Thanks for the comments
Yesterday I could not help myself and had a go with the Tod's (As I now have learned there name thanks to you all<3) again and leave some cum in the left shoe for his girlfriend
Last edited by Sgroentje on Sat Mar 16, 2024 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shoe and feet cleaner 24/7 service with a fresh sticky lotion to top it off
ollyjenk

Post by ollyjenk »

Those look like such a good fuck. Will they be going back to be worn? Would be so hot to see some pics of them on after they've been filled
vector

Post by vector »

Sgroentje wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 9:22 am Thanks for the comments
Yesterday I could not help myself and had a go with the Tod's (As I now have learned there name thanks to you all<3) again and leave some cum in the left shoe for his girlfriend

https://imgur.com/a/KEzEl7l
The Tod's are US$500-700 MSRP shoes! They are often on sale, but you know the quality is nice for that price :D
Often an "upgrade" to Tory Burch as office flats. Will you return them to be worn again? They are pretty strong shoes so you can fuck them hard without worrying.

Can you describe the smell? Because every pair I have played with only smell very slight :cry:
Hellohello

Post by Hellohello »

My gf has these shoes for I think 7 years now. And yes, she will wear the soon again to the office. And she has no clue whatsoever. We discussed about cumming max 2-3 in each shoe. Can’t wait when the shoes come home again.

Thanks again sGroentje!
vector

Post by vector »

Hellohello wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 6:50 am My gf has these shoes for I think 7 years now. And yes, she will wear the soon again to the office. And she has no clue whatsoever. We discussed about cumming max 2-3 in each shoe. Can’t wait when the shoes come home again.

Thanks again sGroentje!
Do you happen to have photos of her wearing them too? :D