Clogs

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

DanskoJoe

Clogs

Post by DanskoJoe »

After posting about the clogs of a specific girl, I wanted to share some pictures of some of my other clogs.

Women's clogs https://www.flickr.com/gp/16959781@N08/Th5oe58u9H

My clogs
https://www.flickr.com/gp/16959781@N08/8FjyqYfmV2

Re: Clogs

Post by 001 »

I admit that clogs are not my go to thing, but I have in the past looked at ladies with high heeled versions.
Back when I was in my late teens early twenties Re 1983-88 era my parents next door neighbour had these white ones with around a 3 inch heel that I would have loved to own. They made her look really pretty and I guess she must have been around 45 at the time as she is now in her early 80s.
I do quite like the first dark brown pair you have on your photos, they are kind of similar just not quite as high, but they look very soft!
DanskoJoe

Post by DanskoJoe »

They are extremely soft. Very fun to get on top up and hump like a mad man.
Pkaiser

Post by Pkaiser »

Great collection! In winter I practically only wear patent Danskos. Love them to bits, shame they are no longer being produced. Have some wooden soled ladies patent Santa's too. Clogs rule!
DanskoJoe

Post by DanskoJoe »

They are also good for burning. Occasionally I will set a pair on fire and jack off as I watch them burn.
babyfeet85

Post by babyfeet85 »

I totally agree with the get on top and hump like crazy. Also love the feel of my wife's JBU clogs