Your personal “Holy Grail” shoes

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ninewestfan

Re: Your personal “Holy Grail” shoes

Post by ninewestfan »

Brands: Nine West, Bandolino, Michael Kors, Alfani, Lauren

Styles:
Open Toe: Dress Sandals, Pumps, Slingback Pumps, Slingback Dress Sandals, Wedges
Peeptoe: Pumps, Slingback Pumps, Maryjane: Dress Pumps & Dress Sandals
KV16

Post by KV16 »

sw18 wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 5:42 pm Great stories everyone. Let’s keep it going. As soon as I figure out how to post photos, I will post a photo of the shoes that inspired this post. I know some of you may not like them, but for me it’s the context of how I got them that is such a turn on.
That's the best part! The pounding in your chest when you ask and await a response and the rush you feel when you finally get a hold of them. I'll bet they felt so good when you finally got to fuck them!

Can't wait to see pics
Shoelooker

R

Post by Shoelooker »

i
Last edited by Shoelooker on Tue Nov 07, 2023 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
L0V3H33L5

Post by L0V3H33L5 »

Shoelooker wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 1:50 am A nice thread!
I had a few of those holy grail moments. I actually would like to tell you 3 of them butconly one story per post. If I should title them they could be called
1. The lucky one (unbelieveable lucky circumstances)
2. The most joyful (the 2 pairs which were most exciting and arousing for me.
3. The trophy (the one pair that a lot of peoole here would call a holy grail 😉)

So lets begin with No.1.
When I was in the early 20s we had a women in the neighbourhood, which I admired a lot. Blonde about 28yrs. I think, with a nice body and with this special style of walking I like the most, a bit slow but with wide stepping out hips, hope you understand me. She looked a bit like the actress Diane Kruger. Most times she wore tight boot cut jeans and short leather jackets with boots or ankle boots under her jeans. After a time I even got the time when she came from work, so I stood a the window sometimes and I already heard her coming, *click click click* her steps where listenable 100meters before she showed up. So thats it about her. One day, wasn't planed, she walked a few meters in front of me, and wore some beige colored ankle boots with chunky heel in wodden look but no platforms! I recognized a scratch on the one heels. Like always I enjoyed the look of her and the sound of her steps 😊 but too bad she had this scratch onto her shoe...
Weeks later. On the other side of the street we had a charity collection box for old clothes, I often parked my car in front of this box. One morning I went to my car to go to work when I suddenly noticed a pair of ankle boots on the box, seemed someone placed them there so maybe someone else could pick them up. They realky looked like hers which I saw her wearing a few times, I thought oh my!!! Thats not possible 😲 i checked the street around and threw them into my car, fast as possible. Guess what, there it was, the scratch on the heel! These were hers! I think I don't to tell you how much I sniffed and fucked those shoes afterwards!

Hope you like and understsnd my story a bit.

Want to read the other stories?
Ooohh yeah! I'd love to read more
floplove

Post by floplove »

I've "aquired" many items ,womens shoes and other things, from those donation collection boxes over the years. Sadly they removed all of them that were throughout the city, but it was great while they lasted .
Celebshoeman

Post by Celebshoeman »

L0V3H33L5 wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 6:25 am
Shoelooker wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 1:50 am A nice thread!
I had a few of those holy grail moments. I actually would like to tell you 3 of them butconly one story per post. If I should title them they could be called
1. The lucky one (unbelieveable lucky circumstances)
2. The most joyful (the 2 pairs which were most exciting and arousing for me.
3. The trophy (the one pair that a lot of peoole here would call a holy grail 😉)

So lets begin with No.1.
When I was in the early 20s we had a women in the neighbourhood, which I admired a lot. Blonde about 28yrs. I think, with a nice body and with this special style of walking I like the most, a bit slow but with wide stepping out hips, hope you understand me. She looked a bit like the actress Diane Kruger. Most times she wore tight boot cut jeans and short leather jackets with boots or ankle boots under her jeans. After a time I even got the time when she came from work, so I stood a the window sometimes and I already heard her coming, *click click click* her steps where listenable 100meters before she showed up. So thats it about her. One day, wasn't planed, she walked a few meters in front of me, and wore some beige colored ankle boots with chunky heel in wodden look but no platforms! I recognized a scratch on the one heels. Like always I enjoyed the look of her and the sound of her steps 😊 but too bad she had this scratch onto her shoe...
Weeks later. On the other side of the street we had a charity collection box for old clothes, I often parked my car in front of this box. One morning I went to my car to go to work when I suddenly noticed a pair of ankle boots on the box, seemed someone placed them there so maybe someone else could pick them up. They realky looked like hers which I saw her wearing a few times, I thought oh my!!! Thats not possible 😲 i checked the street around and threw them into my car, fast as possible. Guess what, there it was, the scratch on the heel! These were hers! I think I don't to tell you how much I sniffed and fucked those shoes afterwards!

Hope you like and understsnd my story a bit.

Want to read the other stories?
Ooohh yeah! I'd love to read more
I sure do, especially the intriguing 3rd experience 😁
wellwornheelsuk

Post by wellwornheelsuk »

I had an ex girlfriend who had a younger sister. My ex knew all about my fetish, and would indulge me.

Anyway. Her sister owned a pair of black suede heels. I’d see them on her bedroom floor when I walked past her room and fantasise about them.

I mentioned it to my ex over text and one day she had sneaked them out.

We both jerked my dock together into her sisters heels filling them with cum.

Another time we stayed at her mother in laws house when she was on holiday. She had tiny feet and a huge heel collection.

We were playing in bed and she says “do you want to get a pair of her heels” so we walked to her bedroom and sat infront of her closet wanking with every pair one at a time.

Good times
Shoelooker

Re:

Post by Shoelooker »

Last edited by Shoelooker on Wed Nov 08, 2023 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

Sound like amazing times wellwornheelsuk, so sexy and willing, she sounds like the grail for sure, but ex?
wellwornheelsuk

Post by wellwornheelsuk »

Yeah was good times. We use to also do other things. We would buy heels from sellers to use as cum dumps. Then I got into the idea of having other men cum in her heels. She had some amazing pairs. So we use to leave her heels outside our hotel room door to see if anybody would take them (never happened) and we once donated a pair of my fav heels to a fellow member who filled them with cum and then burnt them.

Yeah the relationship didn’t work out in other ways.

I have a theme of convincing ex’s to do these things. A gf before my ex we use to ‘borrow’ her friends heels and fill them with cum & piss. This same ex ex we also had the idea of paying a homeless guy we use to see (old and dirty looking) to cum in on her heels why she hung her legs out the car window whilst she played with me. But again, that never happened :(

Also good times haha

I have other stories related to my ex’s and also stuff I got up to without them during my relationship. Happy to share if you’re interested just DM me