Your personal “Holy Grail” shoes

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

shoddy90

Re: Your personal “Holy Grail” shoes

Post by shoddy90 »

I would enjoy hearing more of your experiences wellwornheelsuk, but possible you would share on open board for everyone to enjoy?
wellwornheelsuk

Post by wellwornheelsuk »

shoddy90 wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 6:11 am I would enjoy hearing more of your experiences wellwornheelsuk, but possible you would share on open board for everyone to enjoy?
Yeah no problem.

Trying to think of the best stories.

The same ex that use to borrow her friends heels for me to play with use to wank me off into her mothers heels too. We didn’t do anything particularly nasty other than cum.

I did sneak into her friends house when we were house sitting and fill her heels with cum. Did some ‘other’ things with her heels too
lateel

Post by lateel »

My “holy grail” shoes would definitely be Louboutin Despressi 170.
Getting hold of a pair is pretty impossible though.
StarstruckHH

Post by StarstruckHH »

Black leather pointed toe heels with a strap on the instep with diamond buckles. A friend's mom had those heels sitting in their hallway and I got to cum in them four times while I was over there. The brand was some relatively unknown Bulgarian brand, "Lorena", based on Google searches. Shame that it's been over ten years and not once have I seen them being sold anywhere online (despite regularly searching for them lmao). Haven't found any heels similar to them either, closest ones have been Rainbow brand satin wedding heels but not anywhere near the same. I would genuinely pay just about anything for a pair.
KV16

Post by KV16 »

I've had three experiences personally!

First was my absolute favorite! They were an old pair of DCs from a girl I knew from class that wore them nearly everyday for a year. She also loved taking them off in class and would often dangle and drop her shoe when she was playing with them. It was so hot to watch! I felt like I was almost driven insane by them since I'd dream about them and think about them a lot when I'd jerk off. If I was over at her place and she'd need to use the bathroom, I'd always try to sneak in a quick sniff and they were by FAR the best smelling shoes I've stuck my nose in. They were also super soft because they were so worn out. One day, she stops wearing them and I knew I had to come up with some plan to get them. I didn't want them to get thrown out so I had to make a move. I ended up just asking straight up and she gave them to me no questions asked! I couldn't believe it! I remember when I first got a hold of them my heart was pounding so hard and my hands were shaking. These were a pair of shoes I was obsessing after for a better part of a year and I finally had them! They were so soft and worn out, and they smelled pretty strong. She'd just come back from vacation from somewhere warm with these shoes and the smell was absolutely indescribable - a mix between sweat, leather, perfume, and feet. Unbelievably amazing! I remember the first time thrusting my penis into her shoe, it was such an incredible feeling! It was so soft, but tight, and her shoe just fit perfectly onto my penis. I started rubbing back and forth and the texture of her shoe and curve of her foot just felt too perfect. When I started pushing harder into her shoe I could feel the toebox cupping my penis and I was so ready to burst! Thinking of her feet being all sweaty inside. I seriously don't think I've cummed that hard in my life before!

My second holy grail was a pair of converse from an ex. Worn for two years and absolutely destroyed. I was a bit shy about my fetish at my time so she wasn't super aware or into it. She was particularly rough with wearing her shoes - putting them through lots of wear and tear and wearing them every day to the absolute brink. She'd go hiking, creek exploring, running, basically everything imaginable in those shoes. They were so worn out that they had holes all over the bottom! I remember I'd poke at her feet from the bottom of the shoe to tease her about it. After we broke up, I started having dreams and fantasies about the shoes - they were absolutely driving me nuts. Our breakup was unfortunately not on great terms so we had some fights post break up. It made the shoes seem more and more out of reach but I still fantasized about them pretty often. When she finally got rid of them for a new pair, I was pretty sad about it - such a sexy pair of sneakers gone! One day out of the blue she came up to me and wanted to have an honest discussion about our break up. It was honestly really mature of her to do so and we talked about it for a few hours. I felt comfortable and suddenly brought up her shoes and my fetish with them and she was actually really understanding about it! She said she still had them and gave them to me! I actually couldn't believe it since she might've tossed them at that point! Needless to say, when I finally had my fun with them, it was an unreal experience! These shoes had a more musty/old smell but totally still hot and sexy! They didn't fuck as well as my first holy grail pair but damn it was still hot and such a rush to get them from her!

My third holy grail were these pair of black flats from a neighbor. I noticed she sometimes left her flats outside her door. Whenever we'd greet each other she'd sometimes be chilling/relaxing a lot with these flats on and loved to dangle them off her foot - sometimes rather aggressively too! It was really hard to keep my eyes off her feet whenever we talked. We became friendly with each other and sometimes she'd ask me to take care of her dog, and I had a few chances to smell/have fun with her shoes. But every now and then there were long stretches where I couldn't have fun with her shoes and I felt like I needed them more. Every time I'd pass by her place, I'd still watch/look at her porch for those beautiful black flats. One day they disappeared and I was super sad. I figured that they got so worn out that she must've thrown them out. A few months pass and I noticed that there was a small bag outside near her trash full of shoes! I went to covertly snatch them up and there they were! Those black flats! Worn to all hell and smelly as ever! I went home and fucked and cummed in those shoes so hard! I just couldn't get enough of them, I had to keep one on my penis when I slept that night.

Back when I used to have all three pairs, I loved fucking, smelling, and swapping between the three of them. I wish I had more stories or holy grail events, but it's just so hard/rare to find and obtain these shoes!
Sgroentje

Post by Sgroentje »

wellwornheelsuk wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 9:55 pm I had an ex girlfriend who had a younger sister. My ex knew all about my fetish, and would indulge me.

Anyway. Her sister owned a pair of black suede heels. I’d see them on her bedroom floor when I walked past her room and fantasise about them.

I mentioned it to my ex over text and one day she had sneaked them out.

We both jerked my dock together into her sisters heels filling them with cum.

Another time we stayed at her mother in laws house when she was on holiday. She had tiny feet and a huge heel collection.

We were playing in bed and she says “do you want to get a pair of her heels” so we walked to her bedroom and sat infront of her closet wanking with every pair one at a time.

Good times
Lucky! Yea I kinda envy that, especially as I would love to fuck and cum in my sister in laws heels/shoes. My girlfriend knows but she aint cool about me fantasizing about her, let alone doing something. Anyway, everytime we stay over there to watch her house and kid I do smell her shoes a little bit, wishing and hoping my SIL Sarah would let me have fun and good dirty kinky times with her shoes, cumming and she wearing them too >:)

Only grail/shoes i have kept (for short time i guess) black ballet type flats ones of my neighbours, turkish woman with heavy smelly and sweating feet, mm just perfect smell, second after my female cousin tho. but i felt bad and placed them back in the public area of the appartment complex lol
Shoe and feet cleaner 24/7 service with a fresh sticky lotion to top it off
sexishoe2000

Post by sexishoe2000 »

My holy Grail Moments where as follows:-

First One) It was 1983, I was at my Brother's place at a Party, there where probably 25 people there, I was DJing, and I ALWAYS HAD A THING FOR MY SISTER-INLAW TRISHA AND HER HEELS. She had a huge heel Collection, and I wanted to steal some of her heels that night, especially 2 pairs I had my eyes on for a couple of years, If I got into her closet, as the Party, no one would of suspected me, as there where many other people. The party was outside it took a while to get to her bedroom so I chanced it in the middle of the Party and got my hands on both pairs, and put them into a bag that I had brought with me. Wow, I was soo excited on the way home, when I got home I could not stop sniffing them and fucking them. Description of heels as they are long gone, are similar to the two pairs Below

https://www.xvideos.com/profiles/sexish ... lookalikes

More Stories to follow:-
ollyjenk

Post by ollyjenk »

I have 2 stories from my shoefucking career that fit the thread...

first - I was in my late teens, we'd all started growing up, getting jobs etc. We used to party at the weekend like all youngsters, getting drunk and just messing around. We all finished work one friday and met up at a friends house because his parents were away, stocked up on drinks etc. Because we'd all come straight from work, my friends GF changed out of her office clothes upstairs before coming back down to join us. She had always been a good friend of mine but there was no denying she was gorgeous, very petite and pretty with gorgeous little UK size 4 feet, well looked after toes that were always painted nice colours. I'd been fucking her shoes every given chance for months, but they were mostly clubbing shoes and not very worn, strappy sandals and wedges etc.

She dressed really smart for the office and had been wearing a pair of pointed heels, closed toe with an ankle strap. I'd noticed them a lot, she wore them daily for work and they looked great on her, but I never really thought anything of the fact that she'd gotten changed we just got into the drinks and had a great night.

When the night was over we all crashed and I got the spare room. As soon as I walked in, my heart just kicked up a gear. There they were, one upright one on its side, causally abandoned on the spare room floor. I had a sleepless couple of hours to let everyone else drift off, then I slipped of to the bathroom with my heart thundering with excitement, got plenty of tissue and I set to work. The toe prints from those gorgeous feet and the tight leather enclosure of such a small pointed leather shoe felt amazing on my cock and I filled them up, cleaning up afterwards very thoroughly so as to not get caught. They were the first closed shoes I'd fucked and I have preferred them ever since.

We partied that night, again on saturday and again on sunday... and each night I went back to the spare room and emptied my balls into her shoes again and again. By the time I finished on sunday night there was barely a pearl of spunk coming out... I was totally emptied into her heels. On monday me and my friend called in sick to work to fuck around with games and cars etc, but she decided that she was going to go in and the real magic moment happened... As I was lying there half asleep the door opened and she stuck her head in. We spoke briefly and she started asking if I'd seen... then just went aha! and walked over to those well fucked heels and put those gorgeous feet straight into them, oblivious to the cum I'd sprayed into them all weekend.

I had seen her wear shoes I'd cum before, but never closed ones and definitely never after so many loads. Knowing she was in them for the next 8-9 hours was incredible, definitely a weekend printed into my mind. I wish I hadn't drunk so much so I could remember it even better.

the second event was not long after:

At the office I worked at - a new girl started. Very "girl next door" looking, but slim and pretty. She was reserved and didn't dress provocatively in work, but she was the kind of girl who's attraction would sneak up on you. She'd been at the company for a few months when summer started to really warm up. Our office was baking every day as we didn't have air con, and she started changing out of her regular shoes - small, round toe "dolly" style heels, almost like a ballet flat with a 2 inch block heel - into flip flops to get the bus home. This was when I noticed her feet, about a UK size 5, pale and smooth, no crusty heels or sore spots with lovely healthy looking nails cut nice and neat. They weren't particularly stand-out feet, but they were in such good condition and coupled with the rest of her I was hooked. I normally prefer polish but when the nails are in good condition, they can look just as good to me.

One of the other guys made a comment one day about the flip flops and she mentioned something about not wanting to sit on the bus in the "sludge" that would be in her shoes after work. It wasn't a nice way to put it, but I knew what she was on about - the mix of sweat and god knows what that forms the little black spots on the insole. I immediately knew those shoes had to get fucked.

After one hot day we hit finishing time and for once everyone was going on time. I made an excuse to work over to finish what I was doing, and asked if there was anyone staying to lock up. I was in luck, the IT guy who works a floor down was staying with some director to work so I was not only clear to stay, but the other occupants in the building were on a different floor.

After about 45 minutes I did a recce to check the other office on my floor and it was clear. My heart was drumming, adrenaline surging, I went back to our room and picked up her shoes and immediately put them to my nose. Her scent after a whole day in those heels was purely intoxicating, just pure, pheromone drenched feminine scent and leather. I put them in my trouser pockets as far as they would go and then untucked my shirt to try and cover the heels - then awkwardly and nervously went down to the toilets on the ground floor. Once inside the cubicle, I have to admit the adrenaline and fear of getting caught at my place of work was so high I struggled to get hard, but with one shoe pressed against my face breathing deep I soon had enough blood going to slide my cock into the other still damp heel and feel her deep toe prints massage the underside of my dick. I did not last long at all before unloading a torrent of cum.

My favourite part was that as I slowly pulled my cock out of her heel, the "sludge" was all over it. I cleaned the shoe up and after a nervous trip back up to our floor put them back where I got them. I did finish up some work to not look suspicious and went home.

The next morning she came in, slipped out of her flip flops, and I watched as those pretty bare feet disappeared inside the heels for another boiling hot summers day. It was fucking hot knowing one of them had been pumped full just the night before. Weirdly she stopped changing that day so I always wondered if she noticed something had happened, but I got my chance and took it and by not changing she just wore my load for longer.

Sorry for the wall of text those are my grail moments. I've gotten a lot older and wiser now and don't take risks any more especially as I'm indulging my fetish more directly, but I'll never forget those moments of daring young lust!
Richie

Post by Richie »

ollyjenk wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 4:45 pm I have 2 stories from my shoefucking career that fit the thread...

first - I was in my late teens, we'd all started growing up, getting jobs etc. We used to party at the weekend like all youngsters, getting drunk and just messing around. We all finished work one friday and met up at a friends house because his parents were away, stocked up on drinks etc. Because we'd all come straight from work, my friends GF changed out of her office clothes upstairs before coming back down to join us. She had always been a good friend of mine but there was no denying she was gorgeous, very petite and pretty with gorgeous little UK size 4 feet, well looked after toes that were always painted nice colours. I'd been fucking her shoes every given chance for months, but they were mostly clubbing shoes and not very worn, strappy sandals and wedges etc.

She dressed really smart for the office and had been wearing a pair of pointed heels, closed toe with an ankle strap. I'd noticed them a lot, she wore them daily for work and they looked great on her, but I never really thought anything of the fact that she'd gotten changed we just got into the drinks and had a great night.

When the night was over we all crashed and I got the spare room. As soon as I walked in, my heart just kicked up a gear. There they were, one upright one on its side, causally abandoned on the spare room floor. I had a sleepless couple of hours to let everyone else drift off, then I slipped of to the bathroom with my heart thundering with excitement, got plenty of tissue and I set to work. The toe prints from those gorgeous feet and the tight leather enclosure of such a small pointed leather shoe felt amazing on my cock and I filled them up, cleaning up afterwards very thoroughly so as to not get caught. They were the first closed shoes I'd fucked and I have preferred them ever since.

We partied that night, again on saturday and again on sunday... and each night I went back to the spare room and emptied my balls into her shoes again and again. By the time I finished on sunday night there was barely a pearl of spunk coming out... I was totally emptied into her heels. On monday me and my friend called in sick to work to fuck around with games and cars etc, but she decided that she was going to go in and the real magic moment happened... As I was lying there half asleep the door opened and she stuck her head in. We spoke briefly and she started asking if I'd seen... then just went aha! and walked over to those well fucked heels and put those gorgeous feet straight into them, oblivious to the cum I'd sprayed into them all weekend.

I had seen her wear shoes I'd cum before, but never closed ones and definitely never after so many loads. Knowing she was in them for the next 8-9 hours was incredible, definitely a weekend printed into my mind. I wish I hadn't drunk so much so I could remember it even better.

the second event was not long after:

At the office I worked at - a new girl started. Very "girl next door" looking, but slim and pretty. She was reserved and didn't dress provocatively in work, but she was the kind of girl who's attraction would sneak up on you. She'd been at the company for a few months when summer started to really warm up. Our office was baking every day as we didn't have air con, and she started changing out of her regular shoes - small, round toe "dolly" style heels, almost like a ballet flat with a 2 inch block heel - into flip flops to get the bus home. This was when I noticed her feet, about a UK size 5, pale and smooth, no crusty heels or sore spots with lovely healthy looking nails cut nice and neat. They weren't particularly stand-out feet, but they were in such good condition and coupled with the rest of her I was hooked. I normally prefer polish but when the nails are in good condition, they can look just as good to me.

One of the other guys made a comment one day about the flip flops and she mentioned something about not wanting to sit on the bus in the "sludge" that would be in her shoes after work. It wasn't a nice way to put it, but I knew what she was on about - the mix of sweat and god knows what that forms the little black spots on the insole. I immediately knew those shoes had to get fucked.

After one hot day we hit finishing time and for once everyone was going on time. I made an excuse to work over to finish what I was doing, and asked if there was anyone staying to lock up. I was in luck, the IT guy who works a floor down was staying with some director to work so I was not only clear to stay, but the other occupants in the building were on a different floor.

After about 45 minutes I did a recce to check the other office on my floor and it was clear. My heart was drumming, adrenaline surging, I went back to our room and picked up her shoes and immediately put them to my nose. Her scent after a whole day in those heels was purely intoxicating, just pure, pheromone drenched feminine scent and leather. I put them in my trouser pockets as far as they would go and then untucked my shirt to try and cover the heels - then awkwardly and nervously went down to the toilets on the ground floor. Once inside the cubicle, I have to admit the adrenaline and fear of getting caught at my place of work was so high I struggled to get hard, but with one shoe pressed against my face breathing deep I soon had enough blood going to slide my cock into the other still damp heel and feel her deep toe prints massage the underside of my dick. I did not last long at all before unloading a torrent of cum.

My favourite part was that as I slowly pulled my cock out of her heel, the "sludge" was all over it. I cleaned the shoe up and after a nervous trip back up to our floor put them back where I got them. I did finish up some work to not look suspicious and went home.

The next morning she came in, slipped out of her flip flops, and I watched as those pretty bare feet disappeared inside the heels for another boiling hot summers day. It was fucking hot knowing one of them had been pumped full just the night before. Weirdly she stopped changing that day so I always wondered if she noticed something had happened, but I got my chance and took it and by not changing she just wore my load for longer.

Sorry for the wall of text those are my grail moments. I've gotten a lot older and wiser now and don't take risks any more especially as I'm indulging my fetish more directly, but I'll never forget those moments of daring young lust!
I love your to experiences! Very great stories and I really enjoyed reading every word!
nsagaa

Post by nsagaa »

For me it was my friend’s sister’s silver high heel sandals. When I was in high school, this friend’s sister wore an amazing black dress at a big party at his place. His sister was maybe 21-22 at that time, petite and really sexy. I just couldn’t focus on anything that day except for her and her heels. I kept thinking about them for weeks. Then one day, about 2 months later, another friend and I stayed the night at this friend’s place to play xbox. His parents and sister were away. So at night, I sneaked into her room. It was too dark to see anything. Her closet was visible straight from the other room where my friends and I were sleeping. I was sleeping on the floor so I could sneak out easily but I couldn’t turn on the lights or even my phone’s flashlight. So I just opened her closet door, just put my hand inside and started looking from shoes at the bottom. There were so many shoes, all of them in a mess. I suddenly felt a sharp stiletto heel and instantly took it out. It was a pair of black peeptoes. I wanted to find the other shoes so I sneaked my hand through the door again and started navigating through the mess. I found it. When I took it out I couldn’t believe that it was the same pair of silver heels that I had lusted for for weeks. I was way too excited to look for the other shoe so I just grabbed the 2 shoes I had and had so much fun in the restroom. Initially I was planning to fuck and cum in them, then look for the left shoe as well and then put them in my bag to take home. But after I came, I just didn’t feel like stealing something from my friend’s house. I still regret that tbh lol. But not too much when I saw his sister wearing them at another party on her facebook page. I never found that pair at his house again, even though I came in her shoes a few more times over the years.
I love high heel Pumps