The queen's funeral, and all those ladies in pumps!

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ilovepursesandpumps

The queen's funeral, and all those ladies in pumps!

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

So many of us watched the Queen's funeral on TV the other day. There were sooo many ladies wearing court shoes, or as we in different countries might call pumps. Wow! That was a shoejizzer's paradise! Imagine getting a hold of Princess Kate's shoes, or anyone else's in attendance. Truly a great showing of some beautiful shoes! I wouldn't think some guy would do a shoejob inside a church, but maybe, i imagine, outside somewhere, like in a private spot near the onlookers. I do believe they had portapotties in the area. Maybe do a shoejob in one of those? Some people are great at zooming in on videos and photos, where a photo of a nice pair of pumps on a gal can be seen pretty clearly. I would love to see such photos.
Celebshoeman

Re: The queen's funeral, and all those ladies in pumps!

Post by Celebshoeman »

Firstly R.I.P the Queen and condolences to her family.

But yes I agree, I couldn't help but notice all those high heel pumps on parade, especially Kate's and Meghan's, also Beatrice and Sophie.

The thoughts of handling those sweaty smelly pumps off their royal feet is a turn on, I especially liked Meghan's Paul Andrew pumps, would loved to have sniffed the inside of those after the long day on her nylon feet.

There's plenty of pics of them to look at from the day in their heels.

Like I say it's a funeral, so no disrespect intended, but our fetish makes us notice heels wherever they are.
sattapo

Post by sattapo »

DAS WAREN TOTALE FICK HEELS
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

Celebshoeman wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 7:19 am Firstly R.I.P the Queen and condolences to her family.

But yes I agree, I couldn't help but notice all those high heel pumps on parade, especially Kate's and Meghan's, also Beatrice and Sophie.

The thoughts of handling those sweaty smelly pumps off their royal feet is a turn on, I especially liked Meghan's Paul Andrew pumps, would loved to have sniffed the inside of those after the long day on her nylon feet.

There's plenty of pics of them to look at from the day in their heels.

Like I say it's a funeral, so no disrespect intended, but our fetish makes us notice heels wherever they are.
Oh of course! No disrespect to the Queen! May she RIP. BUT Kate is nuclear hot, so the first choice of doing a shoejob would be hers!

As i said in the purse cumming forum, that black patent purse the Queen always had on her arm was boner inspiring, too.
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

Have to agree that the fetish does mean we cannot help notice and desire our particular preference items, in wherever setting they may appear, and as I love black shoes, I have always found that funerals bring out some extremely cute and f_ckable objects.
While still my opinion that it is too soon to refer any matters of the Queen or any matters of her funeral, perhaps at least some discretion could be shown by changing the title to something less openly announcing the thoughts being expressed here, something more general, perhaps simply, Footwear at Funerals.
Again, my thoughts are with her family at this time, and to all others grieving loved ones.