Spreading hubby’s cum from nude pigalles to other new shoes in shopping mall!! 😈😈😈

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Loubiloverxxx

Spreading hubby’s cum from nude pigalles to other new shoes in shopping mall!! 😈😈😈

Post by Loubiloverxxx »

OMG….how horny is this guys?

My hubby likes to leave me some slippery presents in my shoes from time to time. This morning, my nude Louboutin Pigalles received his ‘attention’ in particular the right shoe.. so what could I do to add some excitement into the day?? 😻😻 Well, how about a visit to the local shopping centre so I could try on some new shoes?? I found it really horny and exciting walking around with sticky wet cum on my feet again, but even hornier spreading some of the load into other ‘virgin’ shoes!!! 😈😻😈😻

There’s a video of the visit available on my free OF page (as ppv for only $5) which also includes some walking and dangling of the loubs!!

Here are some still pics to give you the idea though 😘😘😘

Image[/img]
Richie

Re: Spreading hubby’s cum from nude pigalles to other new shoes in shopping mall!! 😈😈😈

Post by Richie »

Hmmm, that’s a great idea, nice 😊 and the cum might cum in touch with so many women‘s feet, thinking on all the women who might try the shoes on after you
THC1138

Re: Spreading hubby’s cum from nude pigalles to other new shoes in shopping mall!! 😈😈😈

Post by THC1138 »

That's so hot. Sharing the load hehe.

Would you ever consider wearing heels with a fan's cumtribution inside?
Loubiloverxxx

Post by Loubiloverxxx »

THC1138 wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:24 pm That's so hot. Sharing the load hehe.

Would you ever consider wearing heels with a fan's cumtribution inside?
In principle Yes I would darling 😻😘
I’ve been asked this many many times.
Due to wanting to protect my anonymity, the only way I can think of this working would be if the shoes were sold to me through eBay with a click & collect delivery option on the postage. That way I could nominate a store to collect them from. The sender could send me a tip through OF to cover my purchase/collection costs… if you (or anyone else) would like to discuss this further, please DM with me on my OF page.
😘😘😘
Lolwtf62

Post by Lolwtf62 »

That's a great idea ! it must have been fun to do that ! you guys are so horny haha :D
Loubiloverxxx

Post by Loubiloverxxx »

Lolwtf62 wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 1:57 am That's a great idea ! it must have been fun to do that ! you guys are so horny haha :D
Thanks babe 😘
Yeah, it was really erotic for us both tbh 😻😻😻
Recardo

Post by Recardo »

Love this!
tintinheels

Post by tintinheels »

I would definitely love to borrow a pair of your loubs to blast💦💦What size are you?? I could get my wife to try them on too, but she has very small feet size 36 EU 3 uk
claudvdb

Post by claudvdb »

Hot!
Sniff, Fuck, Cum, Repeat :twisted:
Sgroentje

Post by Sgroentje »

Hot! omg I always wanted to do this exact same thing, alas. Just wasted some slippery present myself reading this story with the pictures. Very nice thank you
Shoe and feet cleaner 24/7 service with a fresh sticky lotion to top it off