New Alternative Community Forum available with old and saved pics

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

nextGenForum

New Alternative Community Forum available with old and saved pics

Post by nextGenForum »

We're proud to announce a new forum and hope you'll check it out. It's based on a modern web app, picture orientated and similar to reddit. It has the following features:
  • No ads, no tracking, no analytics and free of charge; donations welcome in the future.
  • Direct photo uploads: One main photo or web link per topic and unlimited photos per post and in comments.
    • High quality photos supported up to 9 MB per photo
    • Lightbox full size photo viewer with previous/next buttons (just click on an image)
  • Responsive and mobile friendly design
  • Communities: Subforums with individual moderation and possibility to subscribe / unsubscribe
  • Start page showing hot and active topics, can be filtered individually
  • Up and down voting of comments, threaded conversations
  • Full private instance, no indexing by google, no information visible to non-members
  • Private messaging with other users
Screenshots are at the end of this post. We're looking forward to fruitful discussions and a lot of kinky pictures.

Why? This forum here - unfortunately - is dying: Image uploads are broken, the file size was always too low, the forum style is old-fashioned (no gallery view, no threaded discussions) and now we have to rely on external image hosting services with annoying ads, etc.

Bonus: We saved all the missing images from December 2009 till August 2021. Yes, you read that correctly, we do have an unofficial backup of all deleted content, more than 130'000 pics. Just check out the Community called Throwback Archive, old pictures are posted there automatically twice a day!

Now, please go to https://shoesfeetnjizz.net/ --> sign-up and have fun!

We really hope to see you over there! :D

Here is the official and more detailed announcement: https://shoesfeetnjizz.net/info4/anounce-ss.html

See you soon!
Your Shoes, Feet 'n' Jizz Admins

:idea: PS: Yes, we're discussing options with wetshoe, but he seems so busy and that's why we decided to move forward.

Last edited by nextGenForum on Fri Sep 23, 2022 2:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
TEvans14

Re: New Community Forum available!

Post by TEvans14 »

I filled out the application, but when I “apply to join” it doesn’t do anything? I can’t tell if it went through or not. Please help!
lover

Post by lover »

You have to wait for approval a bit. It works for me, just try again logging in?
nextGenForum

Post by nextGenForum »

We have admitted all new registrations. Please try to login now.

In case you wondering how to create a post in the Communities, you first have to join (click subscribe) the ones you're interested in:

Then you can create posts.

Please be patient, we know that everything looks empty. That is why we need of all you and I really hope to see actual original contributions very soon!

Oh and if you have any trouble getting along with the new thing: You can always PM me here.
Philipp12345

Post by Philipp12345 »

I can't register either. same problem as above
ninewestfan

Post by ninewestfan »

Same here. I must’ve sent in several applications. Sorry about that. How do I know if I’ve been approved?
Airberliner

Post by Airberliner »

The button to join to your server doesn’t react.
mcrozy

Post by mcrozy »

Same here, the registration page just hangs. Looks very nice though
Sgroentje

Post by Sgroentje »

I have send my request <3
Shoe and feet cleaner 24/7 service with a fresh sticky lotion to top it off
TassitySox

Post by TassitySox »

We joined and posted. Everything worked fine.
Petite BBW 51 size 5 feet
https://www.xvideos.com/profiles/hornyheels
Love high heels with socks