Shoe Chastity Device

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Richie

Re: Shoe Chastity Device

Post by Richie »

Spikes wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 10:48 am Just like you suggested, Size 6, black 4" stiletto closed toe pump, I stuck my dick in the toe and balls dropped into the shoe....amazing. Then I put my underwear back on, pulled up my pants and it stays perfectly. Two additional benefits...the back of the shoe is against my ass crack which was a real turn on for me and with my pants up, the toe of the heel makes it look like I have this huge dick bulging out in front. I've only tried this at home, but can't wait to walk around in public to see who notices.
Spot on mate! That’s exactly how I like it. Don’t really feel like Uploading pics and posting the links are the moment, otherwise I could have shown my short street experience 😉
Spikes

Post by Spikes »

I'm thinking about going into an adult bookstore. Guys are always sporting a bulge. I'd let someone grab for my dick and hopefully be pleasantly surprised. To have someone else hold on to the heel and jack me off would be interesting. Would love too see that short street experience.
Richie

Post by Richie »

Spikes wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 12:25 pm I'm thinking about going into an adult bookstore. Guys are always sporting a bulge. I'd let someone grab for my dick and hopefully be pleasantly surprised. To have someone else hold on to the heel and jack me off would be interesting. Would love too see that short street experience.
Sent you a pm
claudvdb

Post by claudvdb »

hmmm yeah love it. Feels amazing.
Sniff, Fuck, Cum, Repeat :twisted: