Smelling shoes

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Celebshoeman

Smelling shoes

Post by Celebshoeman »

I assume most of us here have smelled quite a few shoes and I've noticed that each woman has her own fragrance inside, some I like and some not so much.

My favourites are leather lined pumps, mainly designer type, they can smell absolutely amazing at times especially if you get them warm, a sweet intoxicating scent. I find trying to describe it pretty difficult tbh.

What have been your favourites?

Any unique smells?

Be interesting to share our thoughts.
Loubiloverxxx

Re: Smelling shoes

Post by Loubiloverxxx »

Not sure if you’ve ever had the pleasure of sniffing new or nearly new Louboutins but they have a top quality orgasmic aroma of their own!!! It sends my hubby wild!! 😘💋💋💋
doper

Post by doper »

Sniffing a used leather high heel shoe aroma while you fuck another shoe is amazing ... you get rock hard and cum hard too.
Stolen shoes smell better and makes you cum harder.
badkarmajd

Post by badkarmajd »

Shoe sniffing is the center point of my arousal. My personal preference are sneakers over heels or boots. What I really enjoy, is the smell as new shoes transition to the worn scent. There is a particular point where you have the perfect blend of new and worn …. And deep in, you can pin point her exact scent. In my experience…. The heel cup has a nice condensed odor.

And yes, women do have different scents and potency. I have always wanted to try the identify my shoe by the scent with several woman… a fantasy that probably will never happen. My ex wife and now wife have very different scents. Both were great, just different. I’m certain I could point them both out in a shoe line up.

When I was a kid in the 90’s, Keds were very popular. I had the opportunity to smell and play with a girls Ked that I had a huge crush on. They were fresh off her feet. When I was alone, I buried my face in her still sweaty hot shoe… immediately my eyes started watering. The scent was so strong and pungent, I nearly tossed my cookies lol. Not to ruin the opportunity, I finished . But her scent was not pleasant lol. Didn’t deter me though. Still love smelling sneakers.
vector

Post by vector »

I think it is almost the consent here that leather lined footwears smell the best.

The material is natural, which bonds well with the wearer's scent to create an unique aroma.

My favorite was a pair of 90s vintage Italian leather boots which my ex has found at a Goodwill. Thick yet soft leather lining, smelled heavenly after a few wears. Another favorite is a pair of well worn Tod's classic loafers, which was fully molded by sweat and wear of the owner's feet.
dearfoams

Post by dearfoams »

Slippers rock my cock! Where are the slipper fiends like myself. Me and like 2 other guys on here are into this. There has to be more slipper sniffer and fuckers?
Richie

Post by Richie »

dearfoams wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 8:59 am Slippers rock my cock! Where are the slipper fiends like myself. Me and like 2 other guys on here are into this. There has to be more slipper sniffer and fuckers?
I am not too much in to slippers, but I discovered them for me recently and yes, once they are worn a couple of time bare foot the smell is amazing. Also they are so soft, feels great to have my dick inside one. All the time when I’m staying with my In-laws I’ll check the room of my brother in law because there I’ll find his wife’s slippers and if they are not fresh out of the washing machine they smell like a cheese shop and that really gets me going
justdaone

Post by justdaone »

I kind of like Vans and Converse when they are worn in. It’s the mix of the rubber and sweat that I like a lot
Hamish.fudd

Post by Hamish.fudd »

I love mule slippers, soft and furry, feel great on your cock, while sniffing the 'frito' smell from the open toe and under the toe band, especially when she's wore them with nylons..fucking awesome.
LightsOut2

Post by LightsOut2 »

Leather heels smell the best, though I've found other types of heels and flats to smell okay.