Smelling shoes

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

guardainbasso

Re: Smelling shoes

Post by guardainbasso »

i love smelly feet and shoes, mostly leather sandals and pumps. I hate sneakers
Check my Instagram page @Enjoy.Toeprints
claudvdb

Post by claudvdb »

Massive turn on
Sniff, Fuck, Cum, Repeat :twisted:
slipperlover13

Post by slipperlover13 »

Richie wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 11:09 am I am not too much in to slippers, but I discovered them for me recently and yes, once they are worn a couple of time bare foot the smell is amazing. Also they are so soft, feels great to have my dick inside one. All the time when I’m staying with my In-laws I’ll check the room of my brother in law because there I’ll find his wife’s slippers and if they are not fresh out of the washing machine they smell like a cheese shop and that really gets me going
Always good to hear more people getting into slippers! :)
You're absolutely right, they're amazing to fuck and really save the smell. Your story sounds very sexy, any chance we get to see those slippers?
slipperlover91

Post by slipperlover91 »

slipperlover13 wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:34 pm
Richie wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 11:09 am I am not too much in to slippers, but I discovered them for me recently and yes, once they are worn a couple of time bare foot the smell is amazing. Also they are so soft, feels great to have my dick inside one. All the time when I’m staying with my In-laws I’ll check the room of my brother in law because there I’ll find his wife’s slippers and if they are not fresh out of the washing machine they smell like a cheese shop and that really gets me going
You're absolutely right, they're amazing to fuck and really save the smell. Your story sounds very sexy, any chance we get to see those slippers?
Agree. I love slippers more than anything and playing with them is the best feeling ever. I always am searching online for someone to sell me their worn slippers. I even have about 4 or 5 females who will wear slippers and sell them to me. I then will buy them new ones and once they worn them out I can buy them and buy them another pair. I love it.
kedsandlouboutins

Post by kedsandlouboutins »

I recently discovered that I like smelling my girls keds sneakers fresh off her feet after shes been in them all day. I got her a pair of leather lined ones, she doesn't know yet, and can't wait to smell them
ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker

Post by ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker »

I love the smell of shoes. I'm turned on by almost any scent that doesnt smell odourless
guardainbasso

Post by guardainbasso »

i love smelly shoes. Leather and sweat are a killer combo
Check my Instagram page @Enjoy.Toeprints
vector

Post by vector »

For those who haven't tried - high-end shoes like Gucci and Manolo use vegetable tanned leather (usually on the outside and always the lining) so they come without the chemical smell from start. After 1-2 years of regular use, they absorb the wearer's scene and turn really erotic-smelling. They never get super stinky, but keep that sweet scent for very long.
Celebshoeman

Post by Celebshoeman »

vector wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 10:07 pm For those who haven't tried - high-end shoes like Gucci and Manolo use vegetable tanned leather (usually on the outside and always the lining) so they come without the chemical smell from start. After 1-2 years of regular use, they absorb the wearer's scene and turn really erotic-smelling. They never get super stinky, but keep that sweet scent for very long.
Well put Vector, I completely agree with you, and once you've smelled a high-end shoe like you say Manolo or Gucci, it's unbelievably intoxicating, plus I've found its mainly high class well kept beautiful women that mainly wear them.

I work around women wearing these types of shoes so get to smell inside them every so often, oh man that smell never lets you down, instant hard on from one sniff.

Please give it a try, if you don't have access try charity shops or yard sales to find some used ones, believe me and vector on this it's worth it.

Btw Vector you should PM me so we can chat more about our experiences with high-end shoes.😀
Richie

Post by Richie »

slipperlover13 wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:34 pm
Yes, I love the feeling of the furry insoles touching my balls while fucking the slippers