My dream girl loves cum dumpsters! UPDATE

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

supercheap454

Re: My dream girl loves cum dumpsters! UPDATE

Post by supercheap454 »

THC1138 wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 5:52 am Next in the series... enjoying the aroma of her cum AND piss stained heels :D

I cant wait!!!! Epic as usual!!
Lestat181

Post by Lestat181 »

Hello, amazing thread. Waiting for the other video. Would love to send her shoes aswell.
Richie

Post by Richie »

THC1138 wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 5:52 am Next in the series... enjoying the aroma of her cum AND piss stained heels :D

You pissed on them as well and she knows? Excellent!
THC1138

Post by THC1138 »

Hey guys a little update.

Can now reveal whose shoes I've been cumming! Thai foot fetish legend Mortao Maotor!

We will be working on lots of shoecum content for her Onlyfans. Of course with her wearing heavily cummed shoes out in public. She has a big shoe collection including heels which she'll be showing off as well. I think there aren't many creators out there focusing on this content tbh.

She's running a 20% off new subscriber promo for next 31 days at https://onlyfans.com/mortaomaotor

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Sgroentje

Post by Sgroentje »

THC1138 wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 6:48 am Hey guys a little update.

Can now reveal whose shoes I've been cumming! Thai foot fetish legend Mortao Maotor!

We will be working on lots of shoecum content for her Onlyfans. Of course with her wearing heavily cummed shoes out in public. She has a big shoe collection including heels which she'll be showing off as well. I think there aren't many creators out there focusing on this content tbh.

She's running a 20% off new subscriber promo for next 31 days at https://onlyfans.com/mortaomaotor

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Very nasty and erotic, Hot! love it that she wears these heavily cummed shoes
Shoe and feet cleaner 24/7 service with a fresh sticky lotion to top it off