People attracted by mom heels

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

[FFL]

People attracted by mom heels

Post by [FFL] »

Maybe we have talk about this in another topic, but I would like to know more. Many people, especially at a young age, take pleasure in playing with mother heels. In your opinion, can we talk about incest? How do these people feel about arousement with mother heels? Do they feel guilty after playing it?
bodyklopps

Re: People attracted by mom heels

Post by bodyklopps »

For me this is not related to incest at all! It's only about the shoe and how a sexy foot could look like with it. And no, I don't feel guilty but hope that my mum doesn't find out 😁
[FFL]

Post by [FFL] »

I believe that this passion was born from an early age, therefore in a family environment. It is for this reason that the attraction towards mom heels is born. Then, if mom has sexy heels.. :D
Silly Sniffer Stoner

Post by Silly Sniffer Stoner »

My mom wore heels and nylons everyday for work, my first attraction to it was one day she had taken her shoes off and been sitting at the table crossed legged, I was playing with my dog and chasing him around the house when I ended up under the table right next to her feet. My dog stopped to smell her feet for a second and I guess I was just curious but I took a big whiff and fell in love. I was to young to understand but I just couldn't stop smelling them and their musky vinegar scent, my mom wasn't mad or grossed out she was more or less curious what I was doing. Me being just a little kid I just said straight up said "Mom your feet smell so good!" She chuckled and humored me "oh really?" *Proceeded to push her toes against my face*, this was the only time this had ever happened and like a drug addict I was hooked, after I would try to steal her shoes any chance I got keeping my fetish a secret from her. :twisted:
[FFL]

Post by [FFL] »

I'm pretty sure if this woman had a young son, it would be impossible for him to be attracted to her gorgeous heels. When he grows up, he would surely become a foot fetictist :twisted: https://www.instagram.com/berly_public/
SlidesFan48

Post by SlidesFan48 »

I had a similar experience but my mother rarely wore heels. But she would wear every morning and every single time after work where her house sandals. She wore them for a couple of
Years before I was turned onto them. It was a snow day that me and her were home and she was wearing them of course that day. I was playing hide and seek with my step brother at the time when I chose to hide under the table cloth and table my mom was having her coffee at. At that moment when I got under there to hide from my other brother is when it hit me. I was so close to her foot and sandals while she was dangling them right infront of me. It was right there when I knew I had a thing for my moms feet going forward. I would try and get them sandals everyday afterwards as I would regularly beat her home from school to have my fun before she came home and started wearing them until she went to sleep
footboydaddy

Post by footboydaddy »

There is nothing better then mom's feet and heels!
doper

Post by doper »

Nothing gets cock harder and cum real hard than fucking deep in moms heels
Stolen shoes smell better and makes you cum harder.
[FFL]

Post by [FFL] »

doper wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 9:44 am Nothing gets cock harder and cum real hard than fucking deep in moms heels
Any experience? :D
doper

Post by doper »

[FFL] wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 4:33 am
doper wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 9:44 am Nothing gets cock harder and cum real hard than fucking deep in moms heels
Any experience? :D
Yep... years and years
Stolen shoes smell better and makes you cum harder.