Confessions: I came into my strangers seatmates zara slippers while we were on flight!

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

albers1

Confessions: I came into my strangers seatmates zara slippers while we were on flight!

Post by albers1 »

I have a confession to make:

I could not resist the urge to grab her slippers while i was sitting next to her. While she was asleep, I took her zara slippers and fucking jerked myself off with them... it was a huge load and i had to wipe it off with me fucking shirt.. the gal was allergic to cum and sneezed the whole goddamn flight!

this was my second time... the first time i jacked into an aussie woman converses size 42/41 EU. what a thrill..

Do u have similar confession to make? lets read sth from you guys!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
:arrow: Deutsches Sub-Forum (Shoesession-Schwesterforum)

:arrow: erome.com

:arrow: MY TOPICS

:arrow: :!: FREE TRIBUTES (under my conditions) :!: kik me : thereal_albers1
sh03s

Re: Confessions: I came into my strangers seatmates zara slippers while we were on flight!

Post by sh03s »

Boldest shit I ever seen
Lolwtf62

Re: Confessions: I came into my strangers seatmates zara slippers while we were on flight!

Post by Lolwtf62 »

sh03s wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 10:48 pm Boldest shit I ever seen
Damn true ! :shock:
albers1

Post by albers1 »

Lolwtf62 wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 3:54 am
sh03s wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 10:48 pm Boldest shit I ever seen
Damn true ! :shock:
well, it was SO satisfying!! on touch down she switched into her sneakers and had the cum stained slippers sticking out her handbag!!

during my flight i occasionally touch her butt with my hand due to space issues... it was rather involuntarily.. my wife was sound asleep on my right. fucking hot.

TypOG

Post by TypOG »

Can u Tell us the Story with the Converse Sneakers?🤤
finfan1

Post by finfan1 »

Very bold! Do please tell about the Converse! There was a great thread years ago in the German forum here with a poster cumming in random women's shoes and boots, many times it involved sleeping women on trains. Unfortunately the search function doesn't seem to go back that far and I can't recall the user's name.
albers1

Post by albers1 »

TypOG wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:15 am Can u Tell us the Story with the Converse Sneakers?🤤

tall (around 1.80m) , middle aged woman around age 30-40 , red head, was traveling all by herself, wore 3/4 jeans and these huge ass man size converse low top. it was late night during take off and soon everbody on board went asleep.. my seatmate wore some blindfolds and earplugs and took her shoes off... dexterious i am i grabbed one pair with my foot and toes, to take a sniff at them.. they were somewhat new and still luke warm to touch and a little musky... long story short i fucking came twice in each pair during the flight. once during take off and once during mid flight... the asian girl was way hotter though

Martinpumplover

Post by Martinpumplover »

The fuck this is crazy. Well done sir!
albers1

Post by albers1 »

Cutiepatootie wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 9:34 pm Any pics of the converse and did she wear socks? Those sweaty sneaks must of felt like heaven
no pics. since this was years ago. her sneaker werent sweaty at all .. just got a mild musky scent of feet... unfortunately she wore socks amd never took them off

albers1

Post by albers1 »

Martinpumplover wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:57 pm The fuck this is crazy. Well done sir!
thx bro. hope to read similar storiea from u guys!