My mom's collection

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

probablynotpete

Re: My mom's collection

Post by probablynotpete »

I didn't expect such positive reactions to the cum pics! I'll have some time alone with her shoes soon so I'm considering playing with a different pair!
Flatsforlife

Post by Flatsforlife »

You should lineup the Brown sandals and the black mesh booties and spray both pairs! I know I would be blasting those every opportunity I have!
probablynotpete

Flatsforlife wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 7:43 am You should lineup the Brown sandals and the black mesh booties and spray both pairs! I know I would be blasting those every opportunity I have!
I've been cumming too much recently lol, I think I'll have to save up a bit before doing that but thanks for the suggestion!
Flatsforlife

Post by Flatsforlife »

probablynotpete wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 7:55 am
Flatsforlife wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 7:43 am You should lineup the Brown sandals and the black mesh booties and spray both pairs! I know I would be blasting those every opportunity I have!
I've been cumming too much recently lol, I think I'll have to save up a bit before doing that but thanks for the suggestion!
Haha I know what you mean! The longer you are able to wait, the biggest load you Will shoot, plus the orgasm feels so much better and stronger! The longer I waited without cumming was 12 days. The first load I shot after that could have filled a fucking glass lol there was so much cum and it was really fucking thick!
probablynotpete

Flatsforlife wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 8:08 am
probablynotpete wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 7:55 am
Haha I know what you mean! The longer you are able to wait, the biggest load you Will shoot, plus the orgasm feels so much better and stronger! The longer I waited without cumming was 12 days. The first load I shot after that could have filled a fucking glass lol there was so much cum and it was really fucking thick!
Nice! The longest I went was like 2 and half months. Pretty recently, since then I've been like going overboard to make up for it lol. It helps to have ideas for next time though. Every time I get alone time with shoes I'm overwhelmed with like what shoes I should do and stuff. That first album I posted is from a while ago and my mom is constantly buying new shoes, I'll have to get a good look next time!
Flatsforlife

Post by Flatsforlife »

You are so Lucky man! Specially if she buys a lot of New shoes she can easily forget about a pair or two while they are "borrowed" !
juang559

Post by juang559 »

probablynotpete wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 11:05 am Hey everyone, it's been a while since I've had the chance to cum in shoes and I finally broke down and took some pics of my mom's shoes. She has a pretty big collection but I'm still not sure about going through with fucking/cumming in them. Let me know your thoughts!

https://imgur.com/a/KqXHvIb
Your mom has sexy sandals love those toe prints
juang559

Post by juang559 »

probablynotpete wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 9:23 pm https://imgur.com/a/OIJU4Od

First time posting in a while, got access to these
Dang those heels are sexy I think I’ve seen a pair like that before
probablynotpete

A little bonus from the last one WARNING you will see my dick lmao