My shoe collection / boots for sale / sweaty loubs / news about my OF Pages 🥰

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Loubiloverxxx

OF update / shoe collection / sweaty loubs pics 😉💋

Post by Loubiloverxxx »

Celebshoeman wrote: ↑Fri Jun 17, 2022 12:57 pm Great selection.

My personal favourites are your So Kate louboutins, both nude and black, would love to sniff them and the black ankle boots too.
Oh they are such sexy heels aren’t they darling? I’ve created so much content with these beautiful heels already!! They get so much attention too!! πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹
Last edited by Loubiloverxxx on Mon Jun 20, 2022 1:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Loubiloverxxx

Re: My full shoe collection and news about my OF!! 💋

Post by Loubiloverxxx »

Should see what I found in my spare closet today too my lovelies!! πŸ˜»πŸ˜»πŸ˜»πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹
Loubiloverxxx

Post by Loubiloverxxx »

Thought I’d got rid of these ages ago hehe!! So pleased I didn’t!!! πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹
Lolwtf62

Post by Lolwtf62 »

Loubiloverxxx wrote: ↑Fri Jun 17, 2022 1:19 pm
Lolwtf62 wrote: ↑Fri Jun 17, 2022 12:27 pm
Loubiloverxxx wrote: ↑Fri Jun 17, 2022 12:25 pm
Lolwtf62 wrote: ↑Fri Jun 17, 2022 12:14 pm
Loubiloverxxx wrote: ↑Fri Jun 17, 2022 12:11 pm
Lolwtf62 wrote: ↑Fri Jun 17, 2022 12:06 pm
Loubiloverxxx wrote: ↑Fri Jun 17, 2022 12:04 pm
Lolwtf62 wrote: ↑Fri Jun 17, 2022 11:58 am I would enjoy to spend so much hour in your shoes closet ! :D
I really love the wegdes you have an awesome shoes collection !!
Ahh thanks very much darling!! So you like the thought of spending time with my shoes huh?? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹
Haha you can't imagine what i would do when i would spend time with your sexy and beautiful shoes :oops:
Trust me darling… I have a very good idea!!! Do you have a favourite pair? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ’‹
i love all of your heels for sure ! Especially the wedges on the first pic for sure they are so damn sexy :oops:
And the boots and knee boots ! :D your the best !
Mwah πŸ˜˜πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹
Any chance for me to see more of the wedges ? :D
Which ones do you like the best babe? White or black? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜˜πŸ’‹
i like both of them but the black ones are my favorite they are so sexy !! and u have such lovely feet and legs damn ! Thanks you so much :D
Loubiloverxxx

Post by Loubiloverxxx »

Hey Guys 😍
I was at a party on Saturday night and I wore my Louboutin No Prive Slingbacks all night!! I danced in them for about two hours and when I got home they were so warm and sweaty!!! Who would want to slide their rock hard cock inside them and use my foot sweat as lube while you fuck my gorgeous shoes and suck my sweaty toes?? πŸ˜πŸ˜»πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Lolwtf62

Post by Lolwtf62 »

Loubiloverxxx wrote: ↑Mon Jun 20, 2022 1:02 am Hey Guys 😍
I was at a party on Saturday night and I wore my Louboutin No Prive Slingbacks all night!! I danced in them for about two hours and when I got home they were so warm and sweaty!!! Who would want to slide their rock hard cock inside them and use my foot sweat as lube while you fuck my gorgeous shoes and suck my sweaty toes?? πŸ˜πŸ˜»πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
I'm pretty sure that everyone here would enjoy to do that with your shoes all night long ! :oops:
tommyhotpants

Post by tommyhotpants »

Lolwtf62 wrote: ↑Mon Jun 20, 2022 6:33 am
Loubiloverxxx wrote: ↑Mon Jun 20, 2022 1:02 am Hey Guys 😍
I'm pretty sure that everyone here would enjoy to do that with your shoes all night long ! :oops:
@Lolwtf62
I'm with you mate.... Take a shoe each to fuck and a foot each to suck on.... 😈
sexishoe2000

Post by sexishoe2000 »

Loubiloverxxx wrote: ↑Fri Jun 17, 2022 11:57 am Hey there!!πŸ˜‰

Just wanted to let all you sexy guys know that I’ve started up a new Free Subscription account on OnlyFans…which is getting regular preview posts uploaded to it over the coming days/weeks… here is the link to my free account:

https://onlyfans.com/loubi_lover_free_xxx

However!!
Should you guys want to receive access to one of the best value Foot & Heel Fetish accounts on OF… I’ve recently converted my original account over to a paid subscription account where for only $9.99 per month you receive access to over 165 posts, which have a combined value over $600 at previous PPV prices!! (rising daily as new posts get uploaded)

To access my VIP account, please use the following link!!:
https://onlyfans.com/loubi_lover_xxx_vip

Hope to DM with you in one of my accounts soon..to learn all about your fantasies, custom vid requests and horny behaviour with feet and/or shoes!!! πŸ˜‰πŸ₯°

Ps..hope you like my current collection guys…would love to know which pairs you’d love to blast first???? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

Love from Laura πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹
Hi, Laura.

Do you ever sell any of your well worn designer Heels, Louboutin and others???

Please advise.
Loubiloverxxx

Post by Loubiloverxxx »

sexishoe2000 wrote: ↑Mon Jun 20, 2022 11:58 am
Loubiloverxxx wrote: ↑Fri Jun 17, 2022 11:57 am Hey there!!πŸ˜‰

Just wanted to let all you sexy guys know that I’ve started up a new Free Subscription account on OnlyFans…which is getting regular preview posts uploaded to it over the coming days/weeks… here is the link to my free account:

https://onlyfans.com/loubi_lover_free_xxx

However!!
Should you guys want to receive access to one of the best value Foot & Heel Fetish accounts on OF… I’ve recently converted my original account over to a paid subscription account where for only $9.99 per month you receive access to over 165 posts, which have a combined value over $600 at previous PPV prices!! (rising daily as new posts get uploaded)

To access my VIP account, please use the following link!!:
https://onlyfans.com/loubi_lover_xxx_vip

Hope to DM with you in one of my accounts soon..to learn all about your fantasies, custom vid requests and horny behaviour with feet and/or shoes!!! πŸ˜‰πŸ₯°

Ps..hope you like my current collection guys…would love to know which pairs you’d love to blast first???? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

Love from Laura πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹
Hi, Laura.

Do you ever sell any of your well worn designer Heels, Louboutin and others???

Please advise.
Hi darling… I’ll be selling some Loubs soon.. at the moment, I’ve just uploaded a gorgeous pair of black leather ankle boots onto eBay. These are so soft and have a decadent odour of my foot sweat inside πŸ₯°
Here is the listing in case anyone here maybe interested in them:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/325236971342 ... media=COPY

πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹
Loubiloverxxx

Re: My shoe collection / boots for sale / sweaty loubs / news about my OF Pages 🥰

Post by Loubiloverxxx »

Forgot to post some pics of the insoles of my gorgeous boots which are for sale on eBay guys… hope you like toe prints!? πŸ˜»πŸ˜‰πŸ˜΅