Wifes office heels ready to retire.

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Love wifes heels

Re: Wifes office heels ready to retire.

Post by Love wifes heels »

rigilover wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 9:25 am They look like cabin crew shoes.
I would love to masturbate in these nice old shoes. Is your wife going to throw them in the trash?
Hi.

I have a few people interested in them so I will know soon what she is doing with her shoes. I agree they do look like cabin shoes.
Cheers.
tommyhotpants

Post by tommyhotpants »

Love wifes heels wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 5:05 am
tommyhotpants wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 11:22 am
Love wifes heels wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 6:42 am Wife has worn these office heels from Clarks for many years now and has decided to retire them. I have embraced them after she's came home and kicked them off in hallway and I have taken them to bathroom to inspect all warm and sweaty inside. Needless to say i don't last long. Fell free to ask any questions.
Love the sweat stains I can imagine they smell amazing!
Hi Tommy.

As you can tell they smell amazing, especially soon as she takes them off after work. Even later on when her all day sweat dries in they cane smell even better as you probably know from experience.
Here a few pics of her Carvella courts for Kurt Geiger.
I'd love to fuck one of her sweaty Clarks while smelling the other! What size does she wear?

Love the cavellas as well, keep posting your wife's sweaty heels for our enjoyment!
nwh

Post by nwh »

Hi! Let me know if you are going to sell them! I m based in the uk
Love wifes heels

nwh wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 4:45 am Hi! Let me know if you are going to sell them! I m based in the uk
Hi.
Which shoes of hers are you interested in? Is the Clarks with bows or the navy blue Carvella pair?
Thanks
Love wifes heels

tommyhotpants wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 12:06 pm
Love wifes heels wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 6:42 am Wife has worn these office heels from Clarks for many years now and has decided to retire them. I have embraced them after she's came home and kicked them off in hallway and I have taken them to bathroom to inspect all warm and sweaty inside. Needless to say i don't last long. Fell free to ask any questions.
Hi Tommy.

As you can tell they smell amazing, especially soon as she takes them off after work. Even later on when her all day sweat dries in they cane smell even better as you probably know from experience.
I'd love to fuck one of her sweaty Clarks while smelling the other! What size does she wear?

Love the cavellas as well, keep posting your wife's sweaty heels for our enjoyment!
Hi Tommy.

Shes a cute size 3 which adds a touch of spice.
nwh

Post by nwh »

Love wifes heels wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 4:47 am
nwh wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 4:45 am Hi! Let me know if you are going to sell them! I m based in the uk
Hi.
Which shoes of hers are you interested in? Is the Clarks with bows or the navy blue Carvella pair?
Thanks

Which one smells the most?
tommyhotpants

Post by tommyhotpants »

Love wifes heels wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 4:49 am
tommyhotpants wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 12:06 pm
Hi Tommy.

Hi Tommy.

Shes a cute size 3 which adds a touch of spice.
Love size 3 heels, small ones are so much sexier than larger heels. Love fucking heels with are a tight fit for my dick
shannonjane

Post by shannonjane »

Hi Tommy.

Mmmmm love these ones too😍😍😘
Pfennigabsatz

Post by Pfennigabsatz »

rigilover wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 9:25 am They look like cabin crew shoes.
I would love to masturbate in these nice old shoes. Is your wife going to throw them in the trash?
Hey rigilove,

you are not alone.....I love to fill these sexy heels too. Specially when women did wear them all day.

Greatings from Germany
Love wifes heels

nwh wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 4:52 am
Love wifes heels wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 4:47 am
Hi.
Thanks

Which one smells the most?
Hi.
Has to be the Clarks courts with bows for sheer aromatic foot sweat mixed with leather.