Poshmark Finds (7/22 update)

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

floplove

Re: Poshmark Finds (5/13 update)

Post by floplove »

Those well worn black sandals look like a good lay!
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

Amazing
Brevelyn

Post by Brevelyn »

It's only a matter of time before PM cracks down on the modeling. It's getting too cramped with creepers and inactive / non-buying accounts requesting modeling. They're screwing it up for everyone.
shoethrift24

Post by shoethrift24 »

Brevelyn wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 6:49 pm It's only a matter of time before PM cracks down on the modeling. It's getting too cramped with creepers and inactive / non-buying accounts requesting modeling. They're screwing it up for everyone.
That seems extremely unlikely. If accounts are being creepy or harassing, then those individual accounts will be reported and removed. Very very few listings actually have women modeling the shoes/clothes so there isn’t really anything for Poshmark to crack down on systematically, and they wouldn’t anyway because modeling clothing to sell clothing isn’t something that would raise a red flag.
shoethrift24

Post by shoethrift24 »

Got this pair of Louboutin flats from a cute HR manager. These are so worn and smell so nice - she must have worn these to the office every day. Also got a pair of pink heels with nice toe prints that I’ll post when I get a chance.

rush440

Re: Poshmark Finds (5/26 update)

Post by rush440 »

those flats are hot!!! Well done!
Julien Lefrant

Post by Julien Lefrant »

They are amazing !
BusinessHeels

Post by BusinessHeels »

Would love to see your wife wear different pairs from Poshmark that you find especially those brown mules again.
shoethrift24

Post by shoethrift24 »

BusinessHeels wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 6:47 am Would love to see your wife wear different pairs from Poshmark that you find especially those brown mules again.
I’ll see what I can do!
shoethrift24

Post by shoethrift24 »

Got those Steve Madden sandals! Owner is a ~23 year old nurse and from her social media it looks like she wore these as her everyday shoes for a few years. Found a few pics of her wearing them and even a time lapse video of her cleaning in them: https://imgur.com/a/JpcdkcS

They smell fantastic, btw. Has a very strong scent that smells just how I assume she smells.