Poshmark Finds (7/22 update)

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

rush440

Re: Poshmark Finds (7/22 update)

Post by rush440 »

wifey-heels wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 11:41 am Thank you for sharing. Vinted is another good site. A little more forgiving on the chats also. Ladies seem to be a little more understanding. I love these shoes though. Great pix
I’ve had good luck on Poshmark as well, just be respectful and don’t be all like “ohh man I’m going to cum in those shoes of yours when I receive them!”. lol

I’ve found that the vast majority of women on there are happy to take additional pics and answer questions about the wear, even if the questions are coming from an account that’s clearly a guy.
sh03s

Post by sh03s »

I miss this guy
macangel36

Post by macangel36 »

Wow
juang559

Post by juang559 »

shoethrift24 wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 12:18 pm I’ve bought a few pairs of shoes off of Poshmark recently and figured I would start a thread to share them. Poshmark is pretty good site - there’s a decent number of well worn shoes for $5-$15 a pair, though it does take some browsing to find. The nice thing is that usually the sellers have pictures of themselves on their profile or modeling other clothes/shoes - I generally try only to buy pairs where I can see the seller wearing them or what the seller looks like, as it makes playing with the shoes more enjoyable.

First up is a pair of sandals with very defined toe/foot prints and a picture of the seller wearing them! She also had two face pics and modeled some other shoes. I hope you all enjoy as much as I did:

Sexy sandals I would leave a big load in them Gahh damn 🤤😏💦