FEET PICTURES AND VIDEOS FOR SALE!!! added: footwear also now for sale or rent dm if interested!!!

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

MelindaJennings

FEET PICTURES AND VIDEOS FOR SALE!!! added: footwear also now for sale or rent dm if interested!!!

Post by MelindaJennings »

Hi everyone my name is Melinda, I am 38 years young and I am new to the forum and I am selling my well worn high heels and flip flops!!! :o I am a size 8-9 I can also sell pictures of my feet if you would just like that let me know if you are interested thank you! I hope to hear from you boys soon!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by MelindaJennings on Sun Apr 10, 2022 8:59 am, edited 4 times in total.
Merlin321

Re: well worn high heels and flip flops for sale

Post by Merlin321 »

Do you have any bobs or flats to sell?
MelindaJennings

No
Nath & David

Post by Nath & David »

Hello Melina i'm interessed for you sandals to play with my wife , what is your price ?
MelindaJennings

I can send and borrow is $20 per pair or $40 to cum on the pairs for a few days weeks or months and wear them in return.
MelindaJennings

Let me know if your interested love
MelindaJennings

If anyone is interested I also sell feet pics 3 dollars per pic sell my heels and flip flops as well or I can rent them out to you guys and you guys can send them back with your spunk and I’ll also wear them for you!!!
Nath & David

Post by Nath & David »

Thank you very much, your rental idea is very interesting, I could wear your worn sandals to make my husband come and send them back to you, we would like it very much I think and it will give him a pleasant surprise, he will be very excited to have sex with your pairs that I'll wear for him before you wear them again
papakias20

Post by papakias20 »

can we also have a view of your feet? and in which countries you can sell?
mflorest3

Post by mflorest3 »

Mmmmmm nice shoes!!
I sent you a pm