Moms asics

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Cbrattack56

Re: Moms asics

Post by Cbrattack56 »

So i got surgery on my hand and a really hot nurse was wearing hoka sneakers. My mom asked about them and the nurse said she loved them. My mom was wearing her new asics that she got. As soon at they finished talking about her hoka shoes i got a hard on thinking about getting a shoejob from the nurse. I was thinking i would fuck the hokas while the nurse would wear my moms asics and she would beg me to load her sneakers up so she could wear my cum all day. Hopefully my mom will get hoka sneakers so i can fuck them asap.
Cbrattack56

Post by Cbrattack56 »

Kiwi02

Post by Kiwi02 »

Cbrattack56 wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 1:25 am So i got surgery on my hand and a really hot nurse was wearing hoka sneakers. My mom asked about them and the nurse said she loved them. My mom was wearing her new asics that she got. As soon at they finished talking about her hoka shoes i got a hard on thinking about getting a shoejob from the nurse. I was thinking i would fuck the hokas while the nurse would wear my moms asics and she would beg me to load her sneakers up so she could wear my cum all day. Hopefully my mom will get hoka sneakers so i can fuck them asap.
Mmmm lets hope she does
Cbrattack56

Post by Cbrattack56 »

My moms new asics
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Cbrattack56

Post by Cbrattack56 »

Cum inside
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
prizee

Post by prizee »

Sexy and hot nice charge
Cbrattack56

Post by Cbrattack56 »

My aunt had on hoka sneakers today that id love to fuck and was able to get a couple pics of them. She never took them off but was waiting for a chance to fuck them.
Cbrattack56

Post by Cbrattack56 »

L
Cbrattack56

Post by Cbrattack56 »

L
hotasic

Post by hotasic »

this hoka are hot
kik me: jogsneaker