Best feeling ever, humping a pump.

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

pumpscummer

Re: Best feeling ever, humping a pump.

Post by pumpscummer »

coprod3 wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 8:26 am
Celebshoeman wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 9:51 am I have been using shoes for 30+ years, and I have to say the method I am about to let you all into is the best ever.

Get yourself a long pointy toe pump with a nice smooth lining, similar to RoSashoes pointed pumps, weitzman fever, or the outrageous sobern pump.

Lube up the insole with a thin layer of lotion, aloe is a good option, lay the shoe on the floor or bed then once you get hard lower yourself missionary style into the pump, don't thrust right into it at first, ease in slowly until your balls drop into the heelcup, now take little thrusts until the inside of the pump reaches body temperature.

Now the real fun begins, now push harder into that long toe and something magical will happen as you push deeper in the air will be forced out creating a vacuum word's can't describe how amazing this feels, each time you thrust in and out it will feel out of this world, its not far off the real thing and that's a bold statement.

Now you have 2 options, hump it real hard, you will cum fast and the shoe will make noises you can't believe, or like me, you can take your time which feels better, the feeling will overtake you as the heelcup massages your balls and the tightness of the toe makes you moan out loud, once you cum you will be euphoric, sleepy, it feels so amazing doing this, so if you haven't tried it I highly recommend it 😉.

Like I say, you need a long toe area for the best effect, the shoes may look silly but the feeling is unbelievable.

Cuming inside toeprints is a fantastic feeling
hot... :mrgreen: but when fucking in rush ..or under time pressure... better to finish with the pump facing downwards.. so the cum load stays in the closed toe... easier to clean up .. and less risk of staining the outside part
mcrae928

Post by mcrae928 »

What an awesome description!! I love long pointy ones in the first place, and doing them as you describe …. delicious.
Celebshoeman

Post by Celebshoeman »

This guy is humping a pointy pump exactly the way I described, listen to the vacuum shoe noises and his groan as he cums.

XHAMSTER POINTY ALDO HIGHHEELSFETISH01

this should give you an idea of what I mean.
irapepumpsnboots

Post by irapepumpsnboots »

Celebshoeman wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 1:49 pm
shadowdragon2007 wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 1:30 pm I'm curious to try it myself. How pointed does the toe have to be though?
Hi, you can use a regular pointed shoe, it's not quite the same feeling as you can't thrust in as far, those rosa pointed heels accept your entire shaft inside and its tight as hell but oh so pleasurable especially upon withdrawal the shoe pops and wheezes with each thrust, trust me its unbelievable how it feels, the heat the lube and the feeling inside.

Loafer heels have a large toe box too and feel pretty good.

Just make sure the lining is smooth throughout this is a must, if it's rough it will chaff.

I have tried many ways and this is by far the best.
Let me know how it goes and if you need any tips I'll be glad to help, even send a pic of the shoe you wish to use and I'll let you know if it's suitable. Have fun.
they (RoSa Shoes) don’t make anymore of those sadly :( but, did manage to buy myself a pair of these black snakeskin sorberns, extremely long pointed toe and I’m excited ;P
I rape women’s boots, pumps, purses, and of course, leather skirts!
jackoffj

Post by jackoffj »

I been that for 30+ years a well , I’m a classic close toe pump , I oil up my cock and easy in for some good humpping . I have a way you making luv to the pump and giving it a hard fuck . I always wanted to know what my cock look like in the pump , so I found a small spy camera I cut a hole in front on the shoe . I tried it 4 times and seeing yourself hump that pump and cumming is cool . I’ll try to post the pictures .
mflorest3

Post by mflorest3 »

jackoffj wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 8:11 am I been that for 30+ years a well , I’m a classic close toe pump , I oil up my cock and easy in for some good humpping . I have a way you making luv to the pump and giving it a hard fuck . I always wanted to know what my cock look like in the pump , so I found a small spy camera I cut a hole in front on the shoe . I tried it 4 times and seeing yourself hump that pump and cumming is cool . I’ll try to post the pictures .
Mmmmmm damn that sounds hot!!! Be nice to Also see a vid!!
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

jackoffj wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 8:11 am I been that for 30+ years a well , I’m a classic close toe pump , I oil up my cock and easy in for some good humpping . I have a way you making luv to the pump and giving it a hard fuck . I always wanted to know what my cock look like in the pump , so I found a small spy camera I cut a hole in front on the shoe . I tried it 4 times and seeing yourself hump that pump and cumming is cool . I’ll try to post the pictures .
you cut a hole in the shoe? I'd like to see.
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

mflorest3 wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 11:30 am
Mmmmmm damn that sounds hot!!! Be nice to Also see a vid!!
It does sound very hot
mflorest3

Post by mflorest3 »

irapepumpsnboots wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 10:51 am
Celebshoeman wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 1:49 pm
shadowdragon2007 wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 1:30 pm I'm curious to try it myself. How pointed does the toe have to be though?
Hi, you can use a regular pointed shoe, it's not quite the same feeling as you can't thrust in as far, those rosa pointed heels accept your entire shaft inside and its tight as hell but oh so pleasurable especially upon withdrawal the shoe pops and wheezes with each thrust, trust me its unbelievable how it feels, the heat the lube and the feeling inside.

Loafer heels have a large toe box too and feel pretty good.

Just make sure the lining is smooth throughout this is a must, if it's rough it will chaff.

I have tried many ways and this is by far the best.
Let me know how it goes and if you need any tips I'll be glad to help, even send a pic of the shoe you wish to use and I'll let you know if it's suitable. Have fun.
they (RoSa Shoes) don’t make anymore of those sadly :( but, did manage to buy myself a pair of these black snakeskin sorberns, extremely long pointed toe and I’m excited ;P
I gotta get myself a pair of those sorberns or Rosa shoes I saw how long and pointy the toe is they look like a very good fuck!!