Your Most Successful Score

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

pantiesandpumps

Re: Your Most Successful Score

Post by pantiesandpumps »

Cute friend with a pair of beat up kitten heels, AK d'orsays in 7.5, black with a pointed toe.. one day she asked if I could drop them in the garbage on my way out, and handed me her dirty, smelly used shoes in a bag. It was surreal.
supereroi0721

Post by supereroi0721 »

My story was about mother of one of my student when I was a private tutor. It's common to hire private tutors in where I live.

She usually put her worn clothes in a bucket inside the restroom before washing them. At first I didn't have any evil idea on them as she really was not that hot but she frequently cancelled lessons, paid the fee late or talked in a bad attitude, so one time I told the student I had to use the toilet for a moment and used her nylon pants, bra and underwear to rub my cock and gave her nylon pants a big load as a "punishment". After the first time I did it, I was addicted to it and always use the same excuse to play with her stuff when only me and her son were at their home.

Sorry it's not about shoes but definitely the most successful and safe play.
kindbutodd

Post by kindbutodd »

Over the years I've gotten my share of shoes from female friends, friends girlfriends/wifes, strangers who sold me their shoes, aunts, etc., but to this day, my most successful score happened back when I was a teenager when I got my hands on one of my cousin's cheerleading shoes. She was a senior in high school when I was in 7th grade, she was the one who started my shoe fetish in the first place. She was always gorgeous and still is today. In fact, over this past holiday she came back home to visit and stayed for a few weeks. She lives in another state. I still have a thing for her shoes and I probably always will. She has no idea about my fetish but I've always fantasized about confessing to her. I'm currently writing a story about her that'll post soon. After seeing her again over the holidays, she's still the one. I'm glad she's the person who started my fetish. No regrets.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

My first pair was when I was 14 and working on the farm. I found some shoes belonging to an aunt who had just put a bunch of things in the donation box. I was so horny that I took them and rubbed my cock on them and very soon I was shooting sperm everywhere. Boy did it feel good.