How did it start

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

yummyflipflops

Re: How did it start

Post by yummyflipflops »

For me it started with a pair of black strappy 2.5 inch sandals, they belonged to one of the tenants renting a room from us. We had a shoe rack outside the house, by a window, and this pair sat on top of the shoe rack, so I could grab them late at night when everyone else had gone to bed. They practically got used everyday - she would wear them for work and their soles got real dirty especially the outsoles. Started licking those soles clean, at an age when I wasn't even past puberty. Enjoyed them while they lasted but given the constant wear they eventually wore out - the replacement pair she got was nowhere near as awesome as them, white sandals of similar heel height but their outsoles had some texture lines for grip and they never wore out to a smooth surface.

The natural interest was there even before that, but those sandals were the first real pair in my early memory.
Celebshoeman

Post by Celebshoeman »

It started while I was at school, art and design lesson, one of the hottest girls in class who all the boys fancied took off her shoe to draw and when it came to break time she left her shoe on the table and slipped into her gym shoes, so as not to disturb it's position drawing it.

I feigned illness and whilst everyone was out of class I leaned over the table looked into her leather shoe with its worn glossy black insides and took a nice long sniff, it smelled fantastic so sweet smelling and mixed with leather. Looking back I wish I'd picked it up and slipped my cock into it but I couldn't disturb it.

That's my earliest memory.
Flatsforlife

Post by Flatsforlife »

First year of high school. I went to a private catholic school and the girls were all wearing plaid skirts with either pantyhose (dark or skin color) or knee/thigh high socks (dark blue or white). Of course, they all had the uniform shoes to go along with it. Some type of raised flats.

There was this girl that I was friend with who always wore thigh high white socks and she used to dangle her shoes all the time in class. We were really close and even dated for a few months. Sadly, I never told her about how her feet were driving me crazy.

We would often go to my place or hers after finishing school to do our homeworks together and chill. One time, at her place, it was late during the school year and really hot outside. She went to take a shower to cool off. As her parents weren't home yet I was waiting for her on the living room couch with a direct view of the entrance and her flats lying there... It was the first of many experiences