How did it start

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Buck1269

How did it start

Post by Buck1269 »

How did everyone's shoe fetish start .mine was mums friend dangling her heels .managed to get her heels and stockings one day and that was it me hooked
Footsub22

Re: How did it start

Post by Footsub22 »

I think when I was second year senior when my hard ones started and the girls at school had ankle boots with high sole and black patent toeless mules, used to go home and pull the head off it.
Buck1269

Post by Buck1269 »

Footsub22 wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 5:29 am I think when I was second year senior when my hard ones started and the girls at school had ankle boots with high sole and black patent toeless mules, used to go home and pull the head off it.
Nice dud you ever use anyone's shoes
Footsub22

Post by Footsub22 »

Buck1269 wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 5:50 am
Footsub22 wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 5:29 am I think when I was second year senior when my hard ones started and the girls at school had ankle boots with high sole and black patent toeless mules, used to go home and pull the head off it.
Nice dud you ever use anyone's shoes
Yeah bout 15 year ago when I was with my ex her sister used to live with us she had a pair of black patent wedges size 5 I used to sniff one and put my bell end in the other wile rubbing, when she left she left the shoes and a few other clothes which I wore and jizzed on.
Ukcuck

Post by Ukcuck »

Mine started back in school. There was a girl who had amazing legs in my class. She sat opposite me on the bus ride home one day and put her Ugg boots on the seat near me (legs across). I can remember being hard at the thought of her tights and the uggs. that's when I knew I had both a nylon and shoe fetish. Heels came later
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

Mine started when I was young with my grandmother and aunt. I use to “play” under the table but would sniff their toes and arches if I could get my nose in there. Then I switched to their shoes since both kept their heels in their bathrooms.
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

I think I was born with it. It's been with me since my earliest memories. Way before I knew what sex was.

One theory I have is, these things are in you since very early childhood. And when you see or experience certain things you like, you just discover them, but they were always in you.
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

I had 2 sisters in my family, Jenny and Rachel. When we were in our teens, Rachel left her pumps laying around in the livingroom. I never wanted to sex them up though. Not until 1986. I started getting interested in pumps then. I bought my first pair that year, but i bought them to wear. I still was fascinated in her pumps. At the time, my real sexual fetish item was the purse. I sexed up purses belonging Rachel while we were living at home.
She had a beautiful little clear vinyl makeup bag, and wow!! i really loved putting my cock into that thing and cumming!! It felt amazing! In '86, while searching through a box of yard sale items that Jenny had stored in our carport, i found some cute, black pumps. I took them in the house, and jerked off with them. It was fun! It felt great! Later in '86, in a different house we moved to, i found more pumps belonging to Jenny and creamed them. I found some pumps belonging to Rachel in our garage, and i creamed those, too. In '87, Jenny moved out. I raided Rachel's closet, and found absolute beauties! They were pearly white ankle-strap pumps. I loved creaming those! I did it quite frequently! They felt sooo smooth as i went up in them. I wanted my own pair, and since they were swapmeet cheapies, i went to the swapmeet where i think Rachel got them. I didn't find any exactly like her pumps, though. Anyway, her ankle-strap pumps were amazing! I was experimenting with some kinky stuff with them. I would fuck one pump and put one end (the end without the buckle!!!) of the ankle-strap up my ass! I am heterosexual, but doing that felt sooo great!! I had cummed many times in those pumps!! There were a few other pair i fucked belonging to Rachel, especially a hot pair of ankle boots!
I went to Jenny's place a few times and fucked her shoes, boots, and her purses. I never fucked Rachel's shoes, boots, or purses again after she moved out.
Buck1269

Post by Buck1269 »

Similar here mums friend used to dangle her heels. Visited hers one day and her worn nylon and heels were in the bathroom I just had to cum in them
papakias20

Post by papakias20 »

mine also starts from a mom friend and my best friend mom...i also grab into bathrooms and use to lick her heels and nylons when i find some of them...wanna chat somewhere about our experiences?