Amanda holden shoes

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Celebshoeman

Re: Amanda holden shoes

Post by Celebshoeman »

Please tell us what they smell like when they arrive?
If she was selling closed heels I'd be a happy man, her friend Ashley Roberts wears hot heels too.
heelspurter

Post by heelspurter »

Celebshoeman wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 1:21 am Please tell us what they smell like when they arrive?
If she was selling closed heels I'd be a happy man, her friend Ashley Roberts wears hot heels too.
Maybe not a smell prob a taste there wasn't any closed toe heels but I'm looking forward to fucking her toe hole
heelspurter

Post by heelspurter »

Shoeaddict99 wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:08 pm You found any pictures of her wearing them? I'm sure you would like to look at that while playing with them.
No not as yet although I have a lot of pics of her lol
heelspurter

Post by heelspurter »

Amanda's shoes arrived today and very nice they are to
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
tommyhotpants

Post by tommyhotpants »

Mmmm! I love the toe prints. Have you fucked them yet?
heelspurter

Post by heelspurter »

tommyhotpants wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 1:46 pm Mmmm! I love the toe prints. Have you fucked them yet?
Not yet limited time had a good lick of one of them taste a tad sweet and scented
Shoe_boy18

Post by Shoe_boy18 »

Holy shit, this is amazing!! I used to have a depop account but it was banned for some unknown reason and I never got it back.
tommyhotpants

Post by tommyhotpants »

heelspurter wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 1:49 pm
tommyhotpants wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 1:46 pm Mmmm! I love the toe prints. Have you fucked them yet?
Not yet limited time had a good lick of one of them taste a tad sweet and scented
I wish I could taste Amanda's foot flavour! She is so fucking sexy! I hope you fuck those heels hard when you have the chance.
Heelslover21

Post by Heelslover21 »

You lucky boy! I’d love to have a go with a pair of her heels or nylons 🤤
sh03s

Post by sh03s »

You have a reference picture for her yet?