Bank Girl Ellen Wants To Sell Me More Shoes

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

cowboybootlover

Bank Girl Ellen Wants To Sell Me More Shoes

Post by cowboybootlover »

So after a long wait, the bank girl is back and wants to sell me more of her shoes. Sorry its been so long since I updated her but we had a falling out between us. She got a boyfriend and she didn't want anything to do with me. But lucky me she dumped him and I guess that means there is time for me again. Out of the blue I get sent a txt and pics of these shoes, she says she wants to get rid of them for cheap and if I buy them I can have the swimming suits for free. Do you think the shoes look worn? some of them look to have spots in them haha. Anyway I am gonna buy them all and hope that she has more for me to buy. I am gonna ask her for me feet pics as well. Do you think I should buy them???

IMG_3913 copy.png
IMG_2259.jpeg
IMG_2261.jpeg
IMG_2262.jpeg
IMG_2263.jpeg
IMG_2264.jpeg
IMG_2265.jpeg
IMG_2260.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dangeroussail

Re: Bank Girl Ellen Wants To Sell Me More Shoes

Post by dangeroussail »

Buy everything. You won't regret it
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

Absolutely, those zebra flats look like they might have a decent scent to it
cowboybootlover

dangeroussail wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 11:06 pm Buy everything. You won't regret it
I think I am gonna get them all.
cowboybootlover

Newfootlover wrote: Sat Oct 30, 2021 5:41 am Absolutely, those zebra flats look like they might have a decent scent to it
I was thinking the same thing and the black heels are hot
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

love those
Ginas1120

Post by Ginas1120 »

Nice, Cowboybootlover,
How much will she charge you for everything? This might be a great idea? I have a lot of my heels and boots and flats that I need to sell. I would rather sell them to guys who appreciate them rather than putting them out on ebay or Poshmark. How do you guys think I should sell them here or should I ?
Ginas1120

Post by Ginas1120 »

Love to sell some of my well worn spike heels.... Let me know if Bank girl doesn't sell them to you. I wear a size 6 to 7Image
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
cowboybootlover

Ginas1120 wrote: Sat Oct 30, 2021 8:43 am Love to sell some of my well worn spike heels.... Let me know if Bank girl doesn't sell them to you. I wear a size 6 to 7Image
Those heels are hot
cowboybootlover

Ginas1120 wrote: Sat Oct 30, 2021 8:29 am Nice, Cowboybootlover,
How much will she charge you for everything? This might be a great idea? I have a lot of my heels and boots and flats that I need to sell. I would rather sell them to guys who appreciate them rather than putting them out on ebay or Poshmark. How do you guys think I should sell them here or should I ?

She wants me to pay her 100 for them all, I’m gonna do the deal.