My adventures on Facebook marketplace

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Z0zsn96

Re: My adventures on Facebook marketplace

Post by Z0zsn96 »

Ansolutely insane
curtun

Post by curtun »

This morning one of my colleague let me take a picture of her feet in her sandals.

Do you think it's fuckable ?
Photo 2022. 06. 29. 7 59 23.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
----------
Hungarian shoe fucking site
the password is : "Jázmin"
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

Uhmmm...is that a real question?
Fuck yes they're fuckable...so sexy!
Lolwtf62

Post by Lolwtf62 »

curtun wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 11:59 pm This morning one of my colleague let me take a picture of her feet in her sandals.

Do you think it's fuckable ?

Photo 2022. 06. 29. 7 59 23.jpg
totally yes !
curtun

Post by curtun »

We're on the right track, I'm trying to talk her into certain things. This morning I brought her a pair of sandals I bought from my favorite marketplace girl (I already posted about it here on the forum) to try on.

Look at the results:
12.jpg
The marketplace girl:
280556837_3367397046879958_5152633919868863325_n.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
----------
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

did you cum them first?
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

Check out the sweat stains on the pair she took off to wear the new ones….oooohh yesss. Keep us posted
curtun

Post by curtun »

I buy a lot of women's second-hand shoes from the Facebook Marketplace every month and the girls are usually nice to me. Of course, there are some jerks who advertise their product as "foot lovers beware". Of course I write to these girls too :)

But there are those who have a high level of sexual intelligence and go along with the game. One such girl is Korinna from Hungary. I have bought many sandals from her and she gives me a little video with every purchase, in which she takes the sandals off her bare feet and even smells them before she packs them in an airtight bag for me.

Isn't she a dream come true for all shoe fuckers ?

https://imgur.com/a/4LC1C6V

I bought a very special sandal from her now.I asked her to sell me his favourite slipper, the one he wore barefoot the most and the one his tiny little feet sweated in the most. Too bad the pictures don't show how much dirt is on the inside of the slipper at the toe prints. I have never seen so much !

https://imgur.com/a/Mndqfwj
----------
curtun

Post by curtun »

One of the most beautiful feet I have ever seen on Marketplace. Too bad she only wore this sexy sandal once, because I would buy it in a heartbeat.

https://imgur.com/a/AS6U5kL

I wrote this to her:

"Hi ! I'm sorry to bother you, I just want to say that you have one of the most beautiful legs I've ever seen in my life. BEAUTIFUL !!! You should make a living showing it to us, and we'll be swooning at the beauty. I would buy the sandals in a heartbeat, too bad you only wore them once. Sorry if I was too personal, but I had to write this down because what is beautiful is beautiful. But you know that for a fact, hundreds of people have told you that 🙂"
----------
Z0zsn96

Post by Z0zsn96 »

Nice!