Mother's Heel Collection

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Lololoheel

Re: Mother's Heel Collection

Post by Lololoheel »

Final line: strappy black and shiny heels, office black pumps and black suede platforms.
And I would like to know what those stains on the blue suede slingbacks are😏😏🤔🤔😍😍😍
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
valker

Post by valker »

nice collection
ViTr3x2

Post by ViTr3x2 »

Very vot collextion, did you cum in every pair ?
Loveclosedtoe

Post by Loveclosedtoe »

She must have pics on her Facebook/instagram???
Wedges230

Post by Wedges230 »

As requested again.

This pair was actually a pair that I secretly bought for her. She has yet to discover them as I hid them in her closet with her stash, but Holy hell am I excited for her to find them. 8)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

Hot heels
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

Amazing. Awesome collection
Wedges230

Post by Wedges230 »

Update for y'all...

This pair is not particularly my favorite looking, but this is her current go to pai for most office related things. She works from home, but when she has to go to meetings or the office, this is her footwear. With that in mind, I have loaded these probably 20 times each, without cleaning a single drop. There were such good stains, but she ended up cleaning them as they were getting so stained. Reminder, she KNOWS what the stains are and continues to wear them.

Since the pandemic put a halt on all meetings and office work, she hasn't had much use for these. I took that opportunity to make my marks for the next time she needs to go to the office, and hopefully she'll be flaunting her son's cum stains on her heels too. :twisted:
Lololoheel

Post by Lololoheel »

Lovely!! What's about the grey/blue slingback!!??
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

Damn, she's hot as fuck....I love seeing the pictures you keep throwing of her in there just random. Then don't even talk about them....wow!