Mother's Heel Collection

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Wedges230

Mother's Heel Collection

Post by Wedges230 »

For those of you who remember, I once posted awhile back about some of my mother's heels for all to see. Well, a few months ago, my family went on vacation, my girlfriend went with them, an I was unable to. I was given the task of watching my parents house while everyone was away. Sad, but also awesome.

I had 5 days of heel cumming action with my mother's heels, AND took photos of her entire collection finally. It was bliss. To start, here is a couple photos of the slut herself I found on my dad's hard drive, along with an old favorite of her heels.

I have been cumming her shoes for over a decade now. She has worn heels with my cum on numerous occasions, cleaned my stains off of her shoes, and even confronted me about cumming her shoes, needless to say she wasn't happy. So she is AWARE of what the stains are and what I am doing. Which honestly makes it way hotter.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Wedges230

Re: Mother's Heel Collection

Post by Wedges230 »

Not all the photos were posted of her heels. Also, here is an overview of the heel collection. Let me know what y'all want to see next!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Botas_altas1

Post by Botas_altas1 »

Bonitos y sexys estos zapatos. Además perfectos para ser follados. Me encantaría poder hacerlo o ver cómo lo haces tú.
Naughty132361

Post by Naughty132361 »

Wow man that’s hot can’t wait for more pics of your mom and the heels looks like she’s got a lot of sexy heels
Baraja666

Post by Baraja666 »

can you show her boots and ankle boots better ?
Maxim781

Post by Maxim781 »

Did she got wedges ?
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

Wow awesome collection! Let's see all the tallest heels you can!
Lololoheel

Post by Lololoheel »

Pls cum the heels one by one hahaha
Lololoheel

Post by Lololoheel »

I can't wait for a update!!
sexishoe2000

Post by sexishoe2000 »

I would to cum over and fuck all you slutty mom's slutty heels