Mother's Heel Collection

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

brewfan8

Re: Mother's Heel Collection

Post by brewfan8 »

I love the purple heels
edg_img3

Post by edg_img3 »

brewfan8 wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 10:28 am I love the purple heels
Totally agree, the purple platfoms are stunning
doper

Post by doper »

Hot collection
Stolen shoes smell better and makes you cum harder.
Leeshoeboy

Post by Leeshoeboy »

Mmm id love to bang your mums sexy heels and cum in them while you cum them too
ggsh469

Post by ggsh469 »

Wedges230 wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 9:49 am Not currently a pair of her heels but here's my current plan....

These two pairs are size 8 for my mom. I bought these to also try and sneak into her current collection. She will 100% know I bought these for her, so it will be interesting to see what happens when she finds them. They have to be inconspicuous, but I do want her to find them relatively soon. I will keep everyone updated but here they are. The purple are a new addition I got off poshmark. The brown pair are the exact same pair an ex girlfriend of mine had that were cum buckets, but she would wear them for play time, knowing full well how cummed they were.

Once these are added that will be 5 pairs of heels that I added to her collection. 4 of them being super slutty. I hope she enjoys them!
Damn, that's hot. Great idea, hopefully she wears them unexpectly... I have a few ideas of sexy heels to add to her collection...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

I love a double platform. Not that common at the moment if you want to buy a pair pleaser do some sexy ones
ggsh469

Post by ggsh469 »

The Cork wedges are hot and would fit right in her collection... Bet she wears them 😉
dynamo757

Post by dynamo757 »

she has a nice collection
fachenzo

Post by fachenzo »

Very interessting to read through your journey's with the shoes.
Wedges230

Post by Wedges230 »

Wow! Those wedges are SEEEXXXYYY. What is the brand and model? I just may try and sneak those in as well.... :D

This pair has been abused over many years. Probably close to 30 loads, but cleaned intermittently, then another 10 or so since the last cleaning. I do have to be careful because she wears these frequently when doing office work as well and will clean them more often. I have also cleaned them by peeing on them a few times. She has to see the stains....but keeps them around anyways!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.