Cummed work heels of my mother

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Which pair deserves more cum?

1) Nude pumps
34%
2) Ankle boots
15%
3) Black pumps
28%
4) High-heeled boots
23%

Total votes: 268

lobo28

Re: Cummed work heels of my mother UPDATE (New vote!)

Post by lobo28 »

Awesome collection of shoes. Love both the black work punps and beige hogl pumps and the new ankle boots. You said she wears heels very often for work. Do you know if she ever steps in anything on accident/purpose when she’s out? Would love to see more sole shots, especially if she’s stepped on something. Thanks!
plus47

Post by plus47 »

Awesome work.
Not the highest and sexiest heels, but knowing that she is standing in them the whole day, amazing
Zma

Post by Zma »

Keep it up.. I wish my stepmother would get sexy shoes like this lol
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

Great thread…always anticipating the next update!
hogl

Post by hogl »

lobo28 wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 5:40 am Awesome collection of shoes. Love both the black work punps and beige hogl pumps and the new ankle boots. You said she wears heels very often for work. Do you know if she ever steps in anything on accident/purpose when she’s out? Would love to see more sole shots, especially if she’s stepped on something. Thanks!
At first I thought about your question, but then I suddenly realized. In the apartment building where she lives, there are often cockroaches on the stairs. She ALWAYS crushes them with her feet when she notices. Unfortunately, I didn't have a chance to photograph it.
hogl

Post by hogl »

Zma wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 12:20 pm Keep it up.. I wish my stepmother would get sexy shoes like this lol
Thank you, you will see 4 more pairs in the voting soon.
stiefeltraeger

Post by stiefeltraeger »

plus47 wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 9:37 am Awesome work.
Not the highest and sexiest heels, but knowing that she is standing in them the whole day, amazing
for me is the more important wich female uses these heels than the height of the heels
even flats are horny, bu tonly some, cause the most look like girls shoes and under 16 is a nogo
chmc

Post by chmc »

She has some very nice shoes.What happened with the Rauph Laurent wedge sandals?
hogl

Post by hogl »

chmc wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 12:09 am She has some very nice shoes.What happened with the Rauph Laurent wedge sandals?
They are allright. Now she temporarily left the country and took them with her.
lobo28

Post by lobo28 »

hogl wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 10:51 am
lobo28 wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 5:40 am Awesome collection of shoes. Love both the black work punps and beige hogl pumps and the new ankle boots. You said she wears heels very often for work. Do you know if she ever steps in anything on accident/purpose when she’s out? Would love to see more sole shots, especially if she’s stepped on something. Thanks!
At first I thought about your question, but then I suddenly realized. In the apartment building where she lives, there are often cockroaches on the stairs. She ALWAYS crushes them with her feet when she notices. Unfortunately, I didn't have a chance to photograph it.
That’s pretty exciting! Maybe you’ll get to see it again sometime soon. I’d love to see the aftermath on her shoes, and the aftermath of anything else she steps on or in. I read she’s temporarily left the country. I hope she and you are doing alright and will stay safe.