She asked me to feed her cats in the empty house, I fucked all her shoes.

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

curtun

She asked me to feed her cats in the empty house, I fucked all her shoes.

Post by curtun »

My girlfriend's friend is the girl who went away and had to feed the cats. My girlfriend was busy, so I helped her, quite willingly.

After I closed the door behind me and fed the cats, I looked around under the shoe rack. I found a terribly used red sandal and quite a few other scented shoes.

Video of the find:
Izanal-piros-41-es-szandal-asztalon-faszveres1.mp4_20210824_093402.188.jpg
http://foot-fetish.hu/wp-content/upload ... alalas.mp4

Then I beat my dick over the table for a bit, but I couldn't smell the shoes, even though you could smell them from this high up, they were so strong. Then I propped my phone up against a paper box and started beating the cock. I had almost three hours to do this and got several of his shoes in the game. If you are interested in more please comment !
As for the girl, I had my eye on her shoes (and feet of course) for a long time. All you need to know about her is that she has huge feet, she's about 41-42 in European numbering, works as a kindergarten teacher and wears sandals almost all day.

So, want more pictures and videos?
foto_no_exif.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by curtun on Tue Sep 07, 2021 3:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
----------
Hungarian shoe fucking site
the password is : "Jázmin"
footguy1971

Re: She asked me to feed her cats in the empty house, I fucked all her shoes.

Post by footguy1971 »

Great pics. Sure, yes, please share some more.
ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker

Post by ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker »

more pics come on!!!!!!
Bladesman76

Post by Bladesman76 »

Does she have any knee high boots, uggs or overknee boots? Thanks
curtun

Post by curtun »

I almost came with every pull, so I could only fuck the shoe for a few seconds, and then I had to rest my rock-hard rigid cock about to explode. It was then that I first smelled the sandal, the smell of which I can still smell to this day, it was so wonderful and strong. Then I fucked and fucked and fucked for about a full hour. I could barely hold back my cum. I wanted to let go screaming on this sweet little red size 41 sandal.
dKLy2VI.jpg
I didn't touch my dick for relaxation, I just sniffed it for minutes and beat it like that. Then I dared to go outside and bring in the other shoes.

There was a huge blue sandal even bigger than the red one, must have been a size 43 or so. It smelled divine and fit my dick in it. And then there was a sexy little sandal with divine toe prints on it. I not only fucked this one, but licked the toe prints while I was beating my cock as hard as I could. It was good that there was no one at home so I could moan and enjoy the cock whipping to my heart's content. Then I took all the shoes and put them all on my cock. At this point I knew I didn't have much left and after three hours of shoe fucking I released my cum onto my favourite; the red sandals.
SHSrBf4.jpg
It was one of the best sexual experiences of my life that morning. Since then I have met the girl several times and seen the red sandal on her feet. She has huge long suckable toes that I now know my hot cum has touched.

https://imgur.com/a/fBw5Vxh
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
----------
louislu

Post by louislu »

curtun wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 5:28 am My girlfriend's friend is the girl who went away and had to feed the cats. My girlfriend was busy, so I helped her, quite willingly.

After I closed the door behind me and fed the cats, I looked around under the shoe rack. I found a terribly used red sandal and quite a few other scented shoes.

Video of the find:

http://foot-fetish.hu/wp-content/upload ... alalas.mp4

Then I beat my dick over the table for a bit, but I couldn't smell the shoes, even though you could smell them from this high up, they were so strong. Then I propped my phone up against a paper box and started beating the cock. I had almost three hours to do this and got several of his shoes in the game. If you are interested in more please comment !

As for the girl, I had my eye on her shoes (and feet of course) for a long time. All you need to know about her is that she has huge feet, she's about 41-42 in European numbering, works as a kindergarten teacher and wears sandals almost all day.

Photo-2021.-08.-19.-9-42-38-1280x1707.jpg

So, want more pictures and videos?
...I knew the vicinity of Malomárok was a good place to sneak around :mrgreen:
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

Love it! Any candid pics of her feet in shoes
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

Those little wedges look perfect!
Great catch
rezisp

Post by rezisp »

cum in her white sneakers ?
curtun

Post by curtun »

rezisp wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:53 am cum in her white sneakers ?
I looked at that too, but it was his daughter's, it was a much smaller size, I think it was a 38.
----------