She asked me to feed her cats in the empty house, I fucked all her shoes.

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

rezisp

Re: She asked me to feed her cats in the empty house, I fucked all her shoes.

Post by rezisp »

curtun wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 2:40 am
rezisp wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:53 am cum in her white sneakers ?
I looked at that too, but it was his daughter's, it was a much smaller size, I think it was a 38.
No problem blast her sneakers :D
candidshoes

Post by candidshoes »

Awesome!!! I've been lucky enough a couple times to be in the same situation. It is like heaven! lol
dwang2003

Post by dwang2003 »

More please!
curtun

Post by curtun »

Here is a video of sperm release. I think it was taken after four hours of continuous spanking and this is the total end, I think I came five times at least smaller ones. Still, there was a little bit of cum inside the red sandal. Hope you like it! (Sorry for the moaning sound in the end :)))

http://www.shoefucker.hu/wp-content/upl ... gedes-.mp4
Last edited by curtun on Tue Nov 29, 2022 4:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
----------
Hungarian shoe fucking site
the password is : "Jázmin"
Thor Cockhammer

Post by Thor Cockhammer »

Wow, amazing. Lucky man! I like all of her sandals and those red ones look like they were made for fucking.

I hope I can find myself in a similar scenario one day with my cousin’s wife’s shoes. Love the girl (such a funny, down to earth sweetheart), and she has the most perfect feet you’ve ever seen with a collection of well worn sandals (all with her beautiful toe prints) that I could spend hours with and not get bored.

Glad you found your opportunity and didn’t let it get away, and you experienced seeing her wear after! Pics please of her in them if you can get.
curtun

Post by curtun »

I knew then that if I ever came back here, I would have to be the world's best thief like Danny Ocean, because I was going to steal this "little" Bassano sandal and marry it. This holiday season, the day came when we paid a family visit to the girl we knew, which meant me and my girlfriend, who was home alone, went up to her house.

Even when we entered the house, and actually even before that when I found out we were going to her house, I was hoping to get a hit and at first I was just hoping for a sniff or a wild lick in the sandal, but what I got was beyond my wildest dreams. I could tell by the shoe soup that it had been moved from its previous location, but thanks to that August morning, I was pretty much in the know about the shoe closet situation. There was also the problem of not getting her shoes mixed up with someone else's, because for one thing she has 41-42 feet (I'd fuck them up, by the way), and because I fucked everything back then I knew what to expect.

We're talking about a relatively small prefab apartment, so I didn't have much of a choice, but when my girlfriend went to the toilet and our host was making coffee in the kitchen, I tried to check the shoe cupboard. It was a risky thing to do, you see, the toilet in a prefab is actually opposite the front door, opposite the shoe cupboard, so if she opened it, she would see me rummaging through other people's shoes. But the sandals weren't here...

Just as we were about to leave, it was time for my diabolical plan !!! I hid the car key and pretended I didn't have it. I had to fool two girls close to me with it, but luckily it didn't take me long to persuade them to check if it was left downstairs in the car when we came up with all the luggage and bags, maybe I could have left it there. I also managed to persuade the owner to go with my girlfriend, as she knows the house better, and if she wasn't there, to ring the concierge. When they were in the right distance, I knew exactly which cupboard to open and there was the love of my life thrown in loosely, with the sandals I had also licked and fucked back in the day.

I even had enough time to lick into the navy blue sandal and then hide one of the world's most scented size 41 sandals in the stash of my bag. Then, of course, I told the girls that the key was under their coats, they could come up and it was all sorted, especially as I also made sure that the Unicum coffee (hungarian stron alcohol drink) they were drinking could cover it all up with a laugh. Luckily, they are flat-soled sandals, so they fit anywhere, even in pairs.

Now I'm here at work and I still have the sandal in my bag, I've sniffed it, licked it and fucked it at least three times since then, I'm going to make a video of it in a thousand. I also wonder if it will ever come up between us that a used sandal of hers has gone missing, but who the hell would think anyone would need that ????

I had it and now it's mine forever !!! Look at the pictures and smell the scent for yourselves !

(sorry for the english grammar)
Last edited by curtun on Tue Nov 29, 2022 4:47 am, edited 3 times in total.
----------
curtun

Post by curtun »

Over the summer I had another adventure at Cat Girl's house and found her biggest, smelliest, most worn sandal, which of course I fucked.

It's a shame that the photos I've uploaded so far aren't visible, so I've moved the photos of this latest adventure to external storage.

I had a pretty good time this time too. I'll say from the outset that only those who, like me, are a fan of big feet should read this post any further. There's nothing feminine about the Quechua sandals I found and fucked up, a friend of mine says they're "old", sandals like these, and he might be right. But when I know who's been wearing them for years and I can secretly fuck, lick and smell them, then I can have any footwear I want, I just reassess it in my mind. That's how it was this time.

Watch the video as I find it:

http://www.shoefucker.hu/wp-content/upl ... andalt.mp4

Dirty and filthy, smelly but horrible! There's the other huge sandal next to it, which I could have pulled on my dick last time ! Look at the size of this one too, with nice toe prints and smelling divine. I had to start fucking them immediately, threw myself down on the living room sofa and fucked the leather sandal first, smelling the inside. This one smelled really strong too, that's why I wore it all summer, but the best was the light blue Quechua. This one smelled so strong that it made my dick squirt after 3 minutes.

http://www.shoefucker.hu/wp-content/upl ... lvezek.mp4

I fucked like that for a bit, then there's an hour break where I did things I'm not proud of, but when I get mad, there's no stopping. I stripped naked and fucked all the shoes I could find. It was at least an hour and a half of madness, and I took some footage of it, but it will remain as a personal memory, anyway I don't think you want to see me naked, it's a very bad sight :))))

Then I found two used panties and beat the cock smelling them, and I have to say they smelled brutally divine, they smelled almost exactly like pussy, just barely noticeable. I'll show you a screenshot or two of this anyway. Then I came for the third time, but unfortunately I didn't have the presence of mind to pick up the gee-whiz for you, I was packed with shoes and smelling this and that, which I had just reached, of course I came when I was licking and smelling the Quechua stinky hiking sandals.

Here is the full story on my website (in Hungary) : http://www.shoefucker.hu/2022/08/31/egy ... egbasztam/

https://imgur.com/a/S1wAjpy
----------
juang559

Post by juang559 »

Gahh damn man those are some sexy wedges. You have a nice cock by the way.
curtun

Post by curtun »

juang559 wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 12:11 am Gahh damn man those are some sexy wedges. You have a nice cock by the way.
Thanks mate for the compliments !
Yes, one of my favourite shoes are from her! I had the opportunity to fuck them on one of my previous visits there. They smell divine and you can see the sandals sweating on his huge feet every single day in summer. She's a nanny by the way.

I'll show you some pictures of the sandals where you can see the toe prints. I also put a video of me fucking the sandal.

https://imgur.com/a/TfDysGy
----------
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

Outstanding...