Cabin crew forum

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Cabin crew board index forum

Should cabin crew have there own board index page for all things cabin crew shoe related.
8%
Yes
76%
No
16%

Total votes: 296

bugzs_me

Re: Cabin crew forum

Post by bugzs_me »

anyone here who likes cabin crew heels on telegram?
Workshoe

Post by Workshoe »

Stevly wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 8:38 am I’ve bought a few pairs over the years, managed to get a pair off eBay about 2 years ago, I noticed in the listing that she had odor eaters in them, they blew me away when they arrived as they had a popcorn/cheese smell to them, unfortunately I did a big clear out and got rid of everything as it was becoming difficult to hide them etc, she’s about 25 and gorgeous, I do keep in touch with her and get the odd pair of tights off her.. still have that great smell,
Hi are you in the UK PM me
ninewest33

Post by ninewest33 »

xmlfash wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 9:04 am Who is brave enough to have done this?
I’ve done it. It’s very dangerous and has to absolutely be timed right! BUT when I did…….it was absolutely some of my hardest cums as most of the time I ended up getting a hold of some of the smelliest heels ever. Strong corn chip/ cheese smell that you could smell before getting the heels up to you nose. I wouldn’t last long and would leave a huge mess which of course I would have to clean a lot of it out. Could not chance anything coming back my way. But oh the memories of the strong smells.
Workshoe

Post by Workshoe »

More of what we like
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Charlotte_periwinkle

Post by Charlotte_periwinkle »

ninewest33 wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 10:35 am
xmlfash wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 9:04 am Who is brave enough to have done this?
I’ve done it. It’s very dangerous and has to absolutely be timed right! BUT when I did…….it was absolutely some of my hardest cums as most of the time I ended up getting a hold of some of the smelliest heels ever. Strong corn chip/ cheese smell that you could smell before getting the heels up to you nose. I wouldn’t last long and would leave a huge mess which of course I would have to clean a lot of it out. Could not chance anything coming back my way. But oh the memories of the strong smells.
How did you go about it? Where do they keep their stash of goodies, and how did you get it to the bathroom?
Workshoe

Post by Workshoe »

Perfect picture for a caption
Give it your best????
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

A pleasant surprise a few days ago. Pretty flight attendant in hot heels. Kept you guys in mind :)
IMG_6381.jpeg
IMG_6380.jpeg
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Looks to me like this topic is popular enough for its own section. Before I create it, would any of you like to help moderate? Only people who have posted on topic in this thread please. Would not wanna accidentally choose a spammer as moderator :)
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Also, I hate to be the bad guy here, but just a reminder about posting anything illegal. Personally, I feel that playing with someone's shoes without their knowledge is relatively harmless, but the law apparently does not agree. And the rules here are to keep it legal. And if you feel the authorities will not do anything about a minor crime like this, please read the link in the rules post. Just trying to prevent issues for people.
Newpumps

Post by Newpumps »

Hey Wetshoe thank you for making it happen such a popular topic. I have some concerns over the privacy of the staff in the pictures for example the uniform clearly says the Airline they work for and it would be a shame for something as simple as the wrong person to see it and get the whole thing shut down. I know the Aviation Industry is a high risk security and Airlines are quiet strict on Staff posing in their company uniforms. I Personally get so turned on by it as im sure everyone else on here does. The Shoes i buy are from Cabin Crew Members willingly selling their shoes for sexual purposes. The Girls themselves are on Low Income and their argument is they sell to us guys with Fetishes for Extra Income provided there is no trace of company Logo on the items as that would put their Jobs in Jeoprady. Does anyone else have any other raises for concern before we get our own Category?